Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I'm a level 34 Ice and was wondering where is the best place to get clothes from or what the best combinations are to wear. My max health is 2,307 and my mana is 182, I have a 32% pip change and 6% / 5% in and out healing, 12% resistance but nothing for damage and accuracy. I'm looking for the best combinations to get a good amount of damage, resistance, and accuracy without really affecting my health and mana too much unless it's going up lol. I've looked in a lot of places, even the crown shop but I just can't really find anything where I'll have a good percentage on all 3, everything either benefits only one school, like it will give 7% resistance to just fire but nothing to everything else. I'm looking for clothes that will benefit me the most, nothing like 3% resistance, damage, and accuracy lol just the best thing I can get for a level 33 ice, if there is anything like what i'm looking for for that level. Well if you know where I could get clothes like what I'm looking for I'd appreciate the help.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I would recommend the Zeus hat and boots dropped from mount Olympus in Aquila and as for the robe you can either farm Meowiarty for his robe of ice or craft the adepts wintry toga from the recipe vendor in Aquila.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
southsidegrooving on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 34 Ice and was wondering where is the best place to get clothes from or what the best combinations are to wear. My max health is 2,307 and my mana is 182, I have a 32% pip change and 6% / 5% in and out healing, 12% resistance but nothing for damage and accuracy. I'm looking for the best combinations to get a good amount of damage, resistance, and accuracy without really affecting my health and mana too much unless it's going up lol. I've looked in a lot of places, even the crown shop but I just can't really find anything where I'll have a good percentage on all 3, everything either benefits only one school, like it will give 7% resistance to just fire but nothing to everything else. I'm looking for clothes that will benefit me the most, nothing like 3% resistance, damage, and accuracy lol just the best thing I can get for a level 33 ice, if there is anything like what i'm looking for for that level. Well if you know where I could get clothes like what I'm looking for I'd appreciate the help.
Um, I am lol 27 and more resist and everything. I am using lvl 20 GEAR!! Hoe you a ask? I am sorry if it costs a lot but the only way is to buy a bundle, any bundle, and use that. I will probably be using my lvl 20 Gear until lvl 50

David DeathRider lvl 27

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
southsidegrooving on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure why you're having a problem finding gear with universal resist: Ice is the only school that has it so readily available.

My Ice wizard is just a few levels higher than yours (39, a hair away from 40)~ her gear and stats are as follows:

headwraps of intent
war oni's gripping garments
kagemoosha's boots
wand of reflection
introspective knife
bellows' bitter cold amulet
katsumori's introspective ring

health 2432
mana 364
damage +8%
resist +16% universal
accuracy +3%
power pips 32%

most of the gear i have is no auction boss drops; she doesn't have any crowns items.

Hope this helps!

-v.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
wow you got 2,300 health? my level 33 fire only has 1,485 with the hawkrider bundled armor. and i keep my deck low count because i got the Flashing Dragon Spear wand from a pack and can Polymorph Dragon to 2,500 health

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i don't want to encourage buying backs but i got glorious chivalric armor and it gives sixty critical even though its level forty armor.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
For lower level wizards i just buy my armor,wands,rings and athames from bazaar until I reach the water works then I get the armor in there. I dont focus on farming bosses under level 60.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Storm Wizard on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
For lower level wizards i just buy my armor,wands,rings and athames from bazaar until I reach the water works then I get the armor in there. I dont focus on farming bosses under level 60.
I agree 100%. Until you can run Waterworks, just check the bazaar several times a day. Choose usable only, sort by highest level and browse through. The highest level isn't always the best gear. Almost everything you could farm at your level is readily available for sale in the bazaar already.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
skull98oo on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
i don't want to encourage buying backs but i got glorious chivalric armor and it gives sixty critical even though its level forty armor.
i meant packs