Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
I think the Efreet quest is too hard! all of the enemies in celestia have a good 1100-1900 range then the fight for Efreet just jumps up the boss 15,000 and if you blade shield or trap he traps you. This is really unfair and really the only way to beat him is too buy minion's

p.s he also has a storm minion

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
I think the Efreet quest is too hard! all of the enemies in celestia have a good 1100-1900 range then the fight for Efreet just jumps up the boss 15,000 and if you blade shield or trap he traps you. This is really unfair and really the only way to beat him is too buy minion's

p.s he also has a storm minion
Central does have a guide to give you an idea on how to do this fight.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?171731-A-pyro-s-guide-to-efreet-quest

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
It is a difficult quest. It is possible to beat him without minions though. I did it. In fact, at that time, I did not even know about how to buy henchmen (it was my first wizard).

I lost many, many times, however, before I finally did succeed. It was extremely frustrating. I totally get where you are coming from.

Take out the minion first. Get lots of healing treasure cards, especially get regenerate TCs if you can, because they heal over time. Also, if you can find a resurrection TC, that can save you for one death at least (though I am not sure how to get this, I think I had it with some armor I had, but that might have been after this quest. Hmm.) Look in the Bazaar, look also at the TC vendor machine in the CL Library area. Put sprites on yourself too, even before you take damage. Also, if you can get any equipment that has that spell, use it.

Then settle in for a long fight without boosts. The occasional trap may help, especially if you have backdraft and can do a massive trap, (and if you are willing and able to take the counter trap) but not too often. Eventually, you will beat him.

It takes patience, and luck. But it is a great spell, well worth the trouble.

so Good Luck to you!

Finnigan Windrunner, lvl 90

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I kjow wot u feel like when u cannot defeat im, I had to buy a storm and life promethean! I know right!

Btw I know, it is 1 of the toughest quest a lvl 58 has ever dun all buy imself!

Hunter, pyromancer,lvl 60

Explorer
May 21, 2012
i got it on my second try it was easy i treasure card efreeted the storm minion first then i only use shield cause it still blocks some of the attack then i bought a level 20 hench men (i was low on crowns) then i summoned a fire minion and then just attacked keep in mind i didnt use a secondary school so i have all polymorphs and gargantuan and then i have fortify

Autumn darkeyes level 58

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
During that fight, the fire elemental minion is your best friend. he ice shields and heals, as well as distract the boss's minion and maybe even the boss himself. Congratulations on finishing the fight.