Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Linking accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I was wondering how do you link family accounts? Because I wanna link a account with a family member.
If you link accounts would you still be able to log on at the same time? Also if one if the accounts had areas paid with crowns and crowns, would the other account have those arenas to?

Marissa Frsptspng level 33

Andrea Ravenflame level 7

Tiffany Dragoncrafter level 5

Administrator
To combine your accounts into a Family/group of accounts first login to www.wizard101.com and go to My Accounts.

Next log into the Parental Controls.
Next, under the Summary section press the "Add Accounts" button.

To add a completely new account, select "Make New Account" and make a username and password. Don't forget to press "Add Account". Once a sub account is added it can not be unlinked from the familyaccount.

Another option you have is to add an Existing Account as a sub account. To do this select this option and then put in the username and password of the account you would like to add. Press "Add Account".

Once you have all the accounts added to your Family of Accounts, you should see an updated "My Accounts" screen, showing the new sub-account(s).

*IMPORTANT NOTE* When you create a Family of Accounts, each account is still considered an individual account for billing and account settings purposes. For Instance, if the Family Master is subscribed the subscription does not apply to the Sub accounts. Each of those accounts must subscribe individually to have advanced access. Also, once a family account is created and accounts are added to them we are unable to unlink the sub accounts or switch which account is the family master.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Marissa Frostsong on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering how do you link family accounts? Because I wanna link a account with a family member.
If you link accounts would you still be able to log on at the same time? Also if one if the accounts had areas paid with crowns and crowns, would the other account have those arenas to?

Marissa Frsptspng level 33

Andrea Ravenflame level 7

Tiffany Dragoncrafter level 5
Prof. Greyrose did a great job of showing you how to link your accounts.

To answer your other questions:

1. If you link your accounts, you will still be able to log on at the same time. So, Wizard One on one account can still play with Wizard Two on the other account.

2. Each account will have access to what each account paid for. So, if your first account has Celestia access and your second account does not, linking does not mean your second account Wizards have access to Celestia.

3. Linking your account means possibly that you can transfer crowns from one account to the other via Parental Management.

Good luck to you!