Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enhance Minion Spell

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Create a new tower called Minion Spire. This is a spell quest that can be redone at any time, but you only get a new spell once. In it, there are 6 floors. On each floor are minions from each school.

Floors and monsters:
1) Death – Malduit and Malistaire
2) Fire – Sir Lamorak and Kol Shadowsong
3) Ice – Freddo the Ice Fish, Nerys and Ice Guardian*
4) Life – Jade Oni and Sir Bedevere
5) Myth – Meowiarty and Vassanji
6) Storm – Krokopatra and Mokompo

*The reason I put the Balance minion with Ice, is because Ice only has one Generation 1 minion in the whole game, and it’s extremely weak compared to the best of the other Gen 1 minions.

You have to battle through all the floors to get to the new NPC called Minion Master (who will move to outside the new tower after you get the Enhance Minion spell). He will teach you a new Astral spell called Enhance Minion (he also sells treasure cards of all first generation minion spells). Enhance Minion allows you to combine (non treasure card) first and second generation minions to make a stronger one. Each card looks like your first generation minion flexing its arms like a body builder. When you apply this card to your first generation minion, it changes that card to another Astral spell card that has a Sword, Shield and Armor as if they were assembled together without a person.

Training Requirements: You must be Level 80, gotten the Azteca Spiral key and have your Level 75 Minion spell

Card usage:
You take Enhance Minion and apply it to the 1st generation Minion Card. When you do that, it creates a new Astral spell card which you apply to the 2nd Generation minion card. You then cast the new 2nd generation minion card (which costs 2 more pips than the cost of the 2nd Generation minion spell)

Enhanced minion gets:
1) 15% more hit points
2) 65% universal Critical Block
3) 50% critical hit chance for its primary school only
4) A new Myth spell called Intensify added to the minion’s deck. Intensify is a minion only spell, that gives a 20% blade and costs 0 pips. Intensify can also be purchased from Tish'mah

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
dayerider on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Create a new tower called Minion Spire. This is a spell quest that can be redone at any time, but you only get a new spell once. In it, there are 6 floors. On each floor are minions from each school.

Floors and monsters:
1) Death – Malduit and Malistaire
2) Fire – Sir Lamorak and Kol Shadowsong
3) Ice – Freddo the Ice Fish, Nerys and Ice Guardian*
4) Life – Jade Oni and Sir Bedevere
5) Myth – Meowiarty and Vassanji
6) Storm – Krokopatra and Mokompo

*The reason I put the Balance minion with Ice, is because Ice only has one Generation 1 minion in the whole game, and it’s extremely weak compared to the best of the other Gen 1 minions.

You have to battle through all the floors to get to the new NPC called Minion Master (who will move to outside the new tower after you get the Enhance Minion spell). He will teach you a new Astral spell called Enhance Minion (he also sells treasure cards of all first generation minion spells). Enhance Minion allows you to combine (non treasure card) first and second generation minions to make a stronger one. Each card looks like your first generation minion flexing its arms like a body builder. When you apply this card to your first generation minion, it changes that card to another Astral spell card that has a Sword, Shield and Armor as if they were assembled together without a person.

Training Requirements: You must be Level 80, gotten the Azteca Spiral key and have your Level 75 Minion spell

Card usage:
You take Enhance Minion and apply it to the 1st generation Minion Card. When you do that, it creates a new Astral spell card which you apply to the 2nd Generation minion card. You then cast the new 2nd generation minion card (which costs 2 more pips than the cost of the 2nd Generation minion spell)

Enhanced minion gets:
1) 15% more hit points
2) 65% universal Critical Block
3) 50% critical hit chance for its primary school only
4) A new Myth spell called Intensify added to the minion’s deck. Intensify is a minion only spell, that gives a 20% blade and costs 0 pips. Intensify can also be purchased from Tish'mah
Hello there! I came here like you told me to. I like the idea, but it's a little confusing to me. This spell idea might make me want to use my minions more often now. But critical blizzard might have a problem about that, since he hates minions and myth wizards! I already told you critical blizzard, I don't brag behind my minions back.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Spiral emperor on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Hello there! I came here like you told me to. I like the idea, but it's a little confusing to me. This spell idea might make me want to use my minions more often now. But critical blizzard might have a problem about that, since he hates minions and myth wizards! I already told you critical blizzard, I don't brag behind my minions back.
and that's fine,. not everybody will like this idea. What's the confusing part? Maybe I can clarify it. One thing I SHOULD have mentioned is that this spell would NOT be used in PvP just like the 2nd generation minions

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Spiral emperor on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
lol sorry i just don't like conjurers most the ones i run into our snobs like their professor some are kewl my favorite is storm and i usually use my professor didn't try to expel me as my final argument against them so again sorry. i mean in amazing idea please read it was additional base stats they only had life storm and ice and my idea for myths special choices were stats for minions so yeah i am fine with upgrades for minions just tired of the snobby conjurers

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
critical blizzard on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
lol sorry i just don't like conjurers most the ones i run into our snobs like their professor some are kewl my favorite is storm and i usually use my professor didn't try to expel me as my final argument against them so again sorry. i mean in amazing idea please read it was additional base stats they only had life storm and ice and my idea for myths special choices were stats for minions so yeah i am fine with upgrades for minions just tired of the snobby conjurers
Hmm, snobby conjurers, well that's odd. I've never seen any of those before. They disgrace the name of myth!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Spiral emperor on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, snobby conjurers, well that's odd. I've never seen any of those before. They disgrace the name of myth!
and if this was JUST for myth people, (s)he'd have a leg to stand on