Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color Back Grounds When Looking At Yo Wizard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I Was Thinking Of KI To Let You Have Back Ground Colors When Your Looking At Your Friends And Yourself. You Can Pick A Color Somewhere In The Spiral, Or Pick A Color In The Back Ground Color Changer. And When You Click A Friend/Friend's Name It Will Show There Back Ground Color They Picked. This Was Just An Idea Anyway So I'm Not Sure If It's Going To Be Added. See Yea In The Spiral!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Taylor Emerald on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I Was Thinking Of KI To Let You Have Back Ground Colors When Your Looking At Your Friends And Yourself. You Can Pick A Color Somewhere In The Spiral, Or Pick A Color In The Back Ground Color Changer. And When You Click A Friend/Friend's Name It Will Show There Back Ground Color They Picked. This Was Just An Idea Anyway So I'm Not Sure If It's Going To Be Added. See Yea In The Spiral!
Not a bad idea, and sorry for getting off topic here, but you don't have to caps every single letter, but anyways, not a bad idea.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
  1. Yeah, good idea
  2. Don't Type With Every Word Starting With Caps Like This, It's Really Annoying.
  3. That motto is already taken

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Alura BH on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
  1. Yeah, good idea
  2. Don't Type With Every Word Starting With Caps Like This, It's Really Annoying.
Very true. And my motto is Happy Spellcasting.

-Isaac Goldenriver, level 29 .

Happy Spellcasting!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Wish I could get an ice blue background for my wizard

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Alura BH on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
  1. Yeah, good idea
Also agree with this as well.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Also agree with this as well.
Stop Being Mean

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Taylor Emerald on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Stop Being Mean
I do not see how I am being mean, I am just giving my opinion...