Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

P101 combined with W101

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
K, so I got to talking with my dad about Pirate101 vs Wizard101 and we started thinking, "Could you combine the games?" For example, there is a quest where a wizard needs to use a pirate ship while the pirate needs to have a door opened by the wizard. Any ideas of quests where you can combine the worlds? Put them here!

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84,

Historian
May 06, 2009
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
K, so I got to talking with my dad about Pirate101 vs Wizard101 and we started thinking, "Could you combine the games?" For example, there is a quest where a wizard needs to use a pirate ship while the pirate needs to have a door opened by the wizard. Any ideas of quests where you can combine the worlds? Put them here!

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84,
As awesome as that would be, the technicalities to preform such a thing is out of Kingsisle hands, literally speaking. Also many Wizards suddenly get in large uproars over Pirate101-Wizard101 mash-ups (Not realizing that many things from Pirate101 have already crossed over to Wizard101 and vice versa.) I'm not entirely for Kingsisle attempting this as it will cause a few more problems than worth. You can however, draw elements or reference each of the games within their own standards. It's happened in Azteca already and Cool Ranch and Aquila for Pirate101. We can also go to each others worlds, but they won't look the same, just have the same theme.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No thanks. I don't want anything Pirate101 in Wizard101.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
No thanks. I don't want anything Pirate101 in Wizard101.
Too late. Already a ton of references to Pirate101 in Wizard101 quests.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
K, I see a couple of you posting that there have already been references and there are people saying that this shouldn't happen, but all I am saying is if it did happen and you had a quest where the players in P101 played with characters in W101. Don't say it isn't a bad idea. Just add quest ideas, please. Nothing negative