Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe strikes again and gets revenge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Hi! If you have seen the spell "Celstial Calender" two worlds are smashed together. I think there should be a new world like that, like say Mooshu and Kroktopia. You would have to fight through a land of peace but somehow Crocs have infested the land and are trying to takeover the land of peace. As a result of much chaos, this would all be Morganthe's doings. Somehow, she managed to find a way to collide the worlds together. She is very pleased with herself, perhaps too pleased that she wants to takeover both of the worlds. She'll send armies looking for you, and they will try to kill you. Near the end, you have to defeat her and you must defeat her. She has 50,000 health and is death school. Her ending words are, " I will come back someday somehow! For Malistare has taught me very powerful death magic and I will kill you next time!" Then she is done for a long time, except in the future she'll come back to kill you and she is much stronger.