Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where did the StoryLine go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Wolf Shadow got to level 89 and was questing mostly solo with the help of Henchmen. Suddenly the Quests stopped. With the little stuff done, he has run around like crazy looking for anything. After scanning the Wiki and the net... there's nothing. He didn't finish and is lost.

With his three accounts, there isn't much to do but close the accounts and park himself in his happy home. He was really hoping to max again and help his lower level Wizards to higher levels. Wolf Shadow is the leader, if he is lost... He can not lead anymore.

Azteca is a huge challenge. Inability to find the storyline is a disappointment. Wolf Shadow searched and ran aound like crazy; no quests to be found.

Please help!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wolf shadow me on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Wolf Shadow got to level 89 and was questing mostly solo with the help of Henchmen. Suddenly the Quests stopped. With the little stuff done, he has run around like crazy looking for anything. After scanning the Wiki and the net... there's nothing. He didn't finish and is lost.

With his three accounts, there isn't much to do but close the accounts and park himself in his happy home. He was really hoping to max again and help his lower level Wizards to higher levels. Wolf Shadow is the leader, if he is lost... He can not lead anymore.

Azteca is a huge challenge. Inability to find the storyline is a disappointment. Wolf Shadow searched and ran aound like crazy; no quests to be found.

Please help!
Not sure you already seen this but I have been using this guide so far. More so for a fore warning on coming events.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?323472-Guide-to-Azteca-Quests

Also note that during the last update we are now supposedly able to decline main line quests so it's possible you signed off before actually pressed the accept on the last quest you were working on?

In any event I hope your wizard finds his way soon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Please help!
There isn't a quest tree yet for this world, but you can always check here to see what you may have missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Azteca_Quests

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wolf shadow me on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Found it... Yippie!!!
Awesome!!

Survivor
May 16, 2009

Please help!
You should do side quests bro
I mean come on who doesn't do side quests

Survivor
May 16, 2009
wolf shadow me on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Found it... Yippie!!!
Hey are you lvl 90 yet or what cause if you forget the message I sent you saying about the side quests from padric raven shield