Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournament rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Did the new pets even make it to Live? I have entered tournaments, lots of friends have entered them, NO one has gotten a pet OR even SEEN a new pet in any realm yet!
Are these tournaments really just a way to make us pay crowns to simply get a few arena tickets? Cause that is how it is looking atthis point, if so, VERY wrong of you and it won't last long!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
If I were to guess the pet is probably like a very rare loot drop. So your probably not going to see them right away. Which IMO is a good thing.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
How is it a few me and some friends were so happy on the test realm getting about 1000 arena tickets.I got 1000 for 2nd place and my friend Samuel got 800 for 3rd.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
lol who cares about test realm, you weren't spending your real life money on that.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
cattasha on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
lol who cares about test realm, you weren't spending your real life money on that.
Yeah but I only have 57 crowns live and my membership ends in 5 days

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
The pets have to be bought with the arena tickets you earn. They are for sale by Nigel Higgenbottom in the pet pavilion.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90