Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournament Placing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I payed for the first tournament when it came out at 12:59, June 19, 2013. Then it said I wasn't able to be placed in a bracket and it gave me a tournament credit. I really wanted to see what a tournament was like, so I spent the credit on the next one which was due to start in 2 and a half hours. I was on Wizard101 all day so I could be in that tournament, I bought new clothes, spells, decks, everything so I could have a decent chance of winning. Then, when it came time, it said I couldn't be placed in a bracket! I did get my tournament credit back, but I was really irritated that I had spent all day waiting for tournaments but never getting placed in one! It wouldn't even let me view it!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Don't feel bad kicked me off as not active while I was waiting in between rounds so lost my crowns also

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I stated earlier that it kicked me off waiting between rounds, but take heart fellow wizards, after that round was over it placed me right back in where I was and got Credit for the tournament. This shows me that Kings Isle still has some kinks to work out but is doing it's best to be fair to it's faithful Wizards. I should not have been so quick to get upset and will have more patience in the future.

Survivor
May 28, 2012
i was rwo minutes late and it wouldnt net me into any of the battles and i lost my crowns as well