Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mouse is not showing

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
My mouse is not showing when i am picking my character and while in the game.I think it might be a glitch and i am trying to get rid of it by doing countless stuff.Do you guys know how i can get my mouse back or is it a computer problem?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Oh this happened to me too! I seriously hate it when that happens so to get rid of it I click something else that isn't on the game (like internet explorer for example) and then when I look at the game again the mouse is back! Though i think that only works on minimized screen...

Hope this helped!
Diana TaleLeaf

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
This happened to me on my laptop. It is probably because:
A: If you're trying to quit you you probably held the right mouse button down and took it out of the screen (not on full screen) while online and put it back in
B: Your computer needs updating
C: idk
Brianna Starsong wizard level 59, almost 60

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I got it back a week ago but forgot to post it.I was able to talk to my friends and ask them for help and one told me to turn on hardware cursor.I did but forgot to press ok and told her it did not show.She said did you press ok.I said I am stupid I forgot.Then I did it again and pressed ok and it was back.