Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander Robe Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
All I'm wanting to know is do you need to be a pvp warlord to buy the commander robe? All I'm wanting to do is buy the robe too stich it but I'm not a commander. Is that possible? Please help.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
"Commander Robe". "COMMANDER Robe". You can't figure it out on your own? You must be commander or higher to obtain the commander robe from Diego the Duelmaster in front of the Arena located in Unicorn Way. It is 1000 Arena Tickets. Arena tickets can only be obtained by doing PvP, or the Pet Derby located in the Pet Pavilion in Wizard City.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
A Balanced Life on May 26, 2013 wrote:
"Commander Robe". "COMMANDER Robe". You can't figure it out on your own? You must be commander or higher to obtain the commander robe from Diego the Duelmaster in front of the Arena located in Unicorn Way. It is 1000 Arena Tickets. Arena tickets can only be obtained by doing PvP, or the Pet Derby located in the Pet Pavilion in Wizard City.
Don't be so rude to the guy. Sometimes people call it Warlord.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Okay I get it that you need to be a commander to get it. Thanks for the rude post "a balanced life".