Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice School Mount (others coming later)!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So the others are comming soon just be patient!

Lydia Greyrose (tutorial tip): Young student! I have the best news! Come to my classroom as soon as you can! Ohhhhhhhhhh! So exciting!

Lydia Greyrose: I've been realising you might want a faster way to get through the spiral so I'm giving you a Wolly Mammoth Mount for you and two other friends to ride on! No I'm just going to give you it! Does this look like a mammoth stable? Don't answer that! You will have to go to the Hall of Valor and collect a frozen bush! That is the mammoths favorite snack! Be back soon!

Narrarator: Ugh! There are a bunch of dinos here! Might as well deal with one to get past!

Summerex:
School: Fire
Health: 4,780
Annoyances: Non-stop fire dragons (get you best fire immunity!)

Narrarator: Now that that is out of the way lets get at least 3 of thoose bushes!

Narrarator: There! Back to Greyrose!

Lydia Greyrose: Did you get them? Hazzah! Ha ha! That's enough now! Seriously! Stop!

Gain: 71,900 xp and 4,900 gold

Lydia Greyrose: Now that you have the food go to the Twin Giants in Azteca, go to the snowyest mountain. There you can call for on and it will come within seconds!

Narrarator: This spot should be good enough as ever! Lets see!

Lydia Greyrose: Wow those mammoths sure are loud! Well anyways here is your new mount! You sure have earned it!

Gain: 13,985 xp and 250 gold

So what did you think?

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
The mammoth mount would be so awesome!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
xD I knew it would be a mammoth before looking at the topic or reading it at all... I love the idea though:
Maybe for your others coming soon you can have

- A Heckhound or Fire dragon or somehow a sun serpent

- A Flying storm owl mount

- An avenging fossil

- A basilisk

- A spinysaur

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
cool idea! I can't wait to see ideas for the other schools!

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Caller Of Storms on May 19, 2013 wrote:
xD I knew it would be a mammoth before looking at the topic or reading it at all... I love the idea though:

- An avenging fossil

- A basilisk

- A spinysaur
forgot balance?

: Chimera 3 person mount

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
myth quest

cyrus: oh i see you are always late for class so come to my office

cyrus i have a way for you to be faster you must go to high road and there s a house with a chicken
you know what to do

narrator: you look and see a triton

triton: you will never get the chicken to summon a basilisk!!!

triton
class storm
health 3,500
40% boost to myth

narrator: there is the chicken lets go back to cyrus

cyrus: oh there you are you got the chicken i see got to my tower
cyrus and here is you basilisk mount now you better not be late again

gives you 71,000 xp and 4100 gold

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
life mount should be a forest lord like to see me scaring those unpeaceful enemys away LIFE RULES!

level 67 Paul rainpants(i am a life mage)

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Caller Of Storms on May 19, 2013 wrote:

- An avenging fossil

- A basilisk

- A spinysaur
How about these instead?

a fire dragon would be cool lol
Giant death worm would be pretty cool lol
a weather cloud that has rain lightning or snow depending on the seasons in real life?
a huge bee?
a manticore? a lion with a scorpions tail?
3 person chimera?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Here's an idea for the Fire School Quest! (Fire Dragon Mount- Soloable!)

Dalia Flamea: Young Wizard! The time has come for you to own a dragon of your own! Come as fast as you can!

Dalia Flamea: Good! You're here! Let's get started. The Dragons have been watching you and one was chosen to be yours! But it has to have Fame Sadle. And the brother of Sothmekhet, Hickmether, has one. (Don't worry, he's much, much easier!) Go ahead and make him give you the Flame Sadle.

Narrator: Oh, no. The menace's brother. Here we go again.

Hickmether: Muhahaha! I will become as strong as my brother somday, and you shall NEVER get this Flame Sadle.

Hickmether

Rank 11 (yay!) Boss
HP: 5,500
School;
Cheats; Only if you use an efreet, he uses a very weak attack, which means it only does about 100 damage.

Hickmether: Noooooo! Darn it brother! Why are you so hard to defeat/ be alike!!
Narrator: As he's doing that dramatic meltdown, you take his Flame Sadle
Dalia Flamea: Oh good, you got it! Now, you will have to go the the Drake Hatchery and bring the Fire Dragon to you.

Narrator: You feel a burning inside you as a huge Dragon flies down.

Dragon: Hello, mighty wizard. I am the chosen Dragon. I will now be in your service.

Prof. Flamea: Great! You made peace with your dragon! Have Fun!

Rewards; 78,903 xp and 2,000 gold. Permanet Fire Dragon Mount. 40%+ speed. 2 person mount.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
So the others are comming soon just be patient!

Lydia Greyrose (tutorial tip): Young student! I have the best news! Come to my classroom as soon as you can! Ohhhhhhhhhh! So exciting!

Lydia Greyrose: I've been realising you might want a faster way to get through the spiral so I'm giving you a Wolly Mammoth Mount for you and two other friends to ride on! No I'm just going to give you it! Does this look like a mammoth stable? Don't answer that! You will have to go to the Hall of Valor and collect a frozen bush! That is the mammoths favorite snack! Be back soon!

Narrarator: Ugh! There are a bunch of dinos here! Might as well deal with one to get past!

Summerex:
School: Fire
Health: 4,780
Annoyances: Non-stop fire dragons (get you best fire immunity!)

Narrarator: Now that that is out of the way lets get at least 3 of thoose bushes!

Narrarator: There! Back to Greyrose!

Lydia Greyrose: Did you get them? Hazzah! Ha ha! That's enough now! Seriously! Stop!

Gain: 71,900 xp and 4,900 gold

Lydia Greyrose: Now that you have the food go to the Twin Giants in Azteca, go to the snowyest mountain. There you can call for on and it will come within seconds!

Narrarator: This spot should be good enough as ever! Lets see!

Lydia Greyrose: Wow those mammoths sure are loud! Well anyways here is your new mount! You sure have earned it!

Gain: 13,985 xp and 250 gold

So what did you think?
I'm back with the Fire Dragon Quest!

Phalmea Tutorial Tip: My little spark, I have great news for you.

Phalmea: Welcome back, notice anything different? I changed my hair color from Golden Red Fire Blaze to Golden Red Forest Fire Blaze! But that's not the news, here it is. You have been moving slowly through the spiral, I'm now accompanying you with a Fire Dragon! Go to the Gran Chasm and jump into the lava lake, no I'm not trying to get rid of you, there is a portal.

Narrator: Its so hot, not surprising. And... there's a Drakoin.

Molvor:

Health: 7,900
School: Myth
Annoyances: Uses constant Medusas, Basilisks, and Earthquakes.

Narrator: In the back there appears to be a saddle and reins. That must be important.

Phalmea: You have a saddle and reins? Must have left that out.

Gain: 69,235 xp and 100 gold.

Phalmea: Now that you have the saddle and reins take them to the Basilica and call for the Fire Dragon.

Narrator: This look right.

Cyrus Drake: What are you doing? Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Dragon!

Narrator: Eh, he was mean.

Phalmea: Congratulations! Ha, ha. You ha, ha get you mount now. I know what happened. =)

Gain: 11,780 xp and 100 gold.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Okay so two of the mount ideas down so far.
= Woolly Mammoth (Desc: This Mammoth is a 2 mounted Mammoth and looks like the spell)
= Fire Dragon (Desc: This fiery beast is a 2 mounted dragon that roars and looks like the spell.)
Now ideas for the other schools
= Centaur (Desc: You ride on your majestic 2 mounted Centaur into battle with his mighty bow.)
= Chimera (Desc: This is a 3 mounted Chimera because of 3 heads and looks like the spell.)
= Avenging Fossil (Desc: This is a 2 mounted best who is big and scary and looks like the spell!)
= Basilisk (Desc: This is a 2 person mount that is like a bull and it looks like the spell.)
= Leviathan (Desc: This is a mighty sea serpent that is a 2 person mount and looks like the spell.)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
IceWarlord1380 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:

Phalmea: Welcome back, notice anything different? I changed my hair color from Golden Red Fire Blaze to Golden Red Forest Fire Blaze! But that's not the news, here it is. You have been moving slowly through the spiral, I'm now accompanying you with a Fire Dragon! Go to the Gran Chasm and jump into the lava lake, no I'm not trying to get rid of you, there is a portal.

Molvor:

Narrator: In the back there appears to be a saddle and reins. That must be important.

Phalmea: Now that you have the saddle and reins take them to the Basilica and call for the Fire Dragon.

Phalmea: Congratulations! Ha, ha. You ha, ha get you mount now. I know what happened. =)

How come fire's is harder than ice? Make the boss ice and make him more like mine
And you stole some of my ideas :P

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Sniper Rose on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Okay so two of the mount ideas down so far.
= Woolly Mammoth (Desc: This Mammoth is a 2 mounted Mammoth and looks like the spell)
= Fire Dragon (Desc: This fiery beast is a 2 mounted dragon that roars and looks like the spell.)
Now ideas for the other schools
= Centaur (Desc: You ride on your majestic 2 mounted Centaur into battle with his mighty bow.)
= Chimera (Desc: This is a 3 mounted Chimera because of 3 heads and looks like the spell.)
= Avenging Fossil (Desc: This is a 2 mounted best who is big and scary and looks like the spell!)
= Basilisk (Desc: This is a 2 person mount that is like a bull and it looks like the spell.)
= Leviathan (Desc: This is a mighty sea serpent that is a 2 person mount and looks like the spell.)
About the Balance one, maybe make it 2 or make the others 3, because thats not the most fair thing in the world. =)

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011

Molvor:

Storm!

Hailstorm Balestorm Tutorial Tip: Exciting news! Come visit me and we may discuss it!

Hailstorm Balestorm: Congratulations! You are about to earn a new mount! A Storm Owl! Don't worry you and two friends will sit on the back. All you need is Yum Bread. I need you to go to Moshu and go to the highest peek in the Village of Solitude.

Narrator: The peek seems to be too high, good thing you carry a spare Teleporter.

Chin Yang: You may not have any Yum-Yum Fruit!

Chin Yang

Health: 6,150
School: Death
Annoyances: Constant Scarecrows and Avenging Fossils.

Chin Yang: Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Take it! Take it!

Narrator: Wow.

Hailstorm Balestorm: Amazing! Now let me make the bread.

Narrator: After twelve hours of waiting he is finally done!

Hailstorm Balestorm: There! Hope it didn't take long!

Gain 71,000 xp and 100 Gold

Hailstorm Balestorm: Now take this to the Twin Giants and summon the Storm Owl!

Hailstorm Balestorm: You are back I see! Here you go!

Gain 12,985 xp and 100 gold.

Feel free to respond.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
you shouldn't get any xp because your getting a FREE mount

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
COOL! A FREE mount!!! That isn't temporary either! I have a question. What level would we be able to get these? 90? 98?80? So it would be like a spell quest? Cool, cool. I think I know how to totally dominate solo quests now. And another question. What about for myth, we get a celestial calendar mount?! We just stand on top of it, and it rolls around like a wheel! But the basilisk idea is also boss. I really hope kingsisle will consider this EPIC idea of school specific mounts that are probably FREE.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
wizard508million on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
you shouldn't get any xp because your getting a FREE mount
it is a quest but a heck of a lot less xp then their ideas

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I love this idea, but I think the mounts should make you go 45 or 50% faster because it's a special mount.

Here is the quest for death mount:

Dworgyn tutorial tip: "Young wizard, I have a hunch that your in need of a new mount! Come to my classroom in night side quickly!"

Dworgyn: "Hmm, yes. A death wizard always needs to be fast, quick and- what was that? You did not hear anything? no? okay. Anyway, a death wizard should always be fast, quick, and never riding something living! I think you'd like to ride something more faster than those mounts you can by with crowns, so I'm going to give you a Mount of your own, an avenging fossil! No, you won't have to collect anything to get it, I'll just give it to you! No, I'm not going mad. But before I give it to you, I have to deal with a friend that stole crowns from me to buy a mount for him, maybe you could deal with him? Before I give you your mount, I want you to get my crowns back! You can find Peter Deathflower in his house in Dark Cave!"

Narrator: As you walk in Peters house, you notice a Grey Warg tied to the wall, and a big chest of crowns in the corner. Maybe you should just skip saying hello to Peter and just take the crowns.
Narrator: Once you fit all the Crowns in your back pack, you hear thumping from upstairs, maybe it's time to get out of here!

Dworgyn: "Your back with my crowns, thanks! While you were gone, I was getting worried that you were trapped, so I sold your mount. No! Don't hit me! You can still get it back! A Monster that lives in a cave in Mount Olympus has it! Go get it from him!"

Narrator: You watch in horror as a monster comes from the mud

Mud Monster: "you want your mount back? If you want it, you'll have to fight me!"

school:
health: 6950
cheats: casts sand storm every round

Mud Monster: "Okay okay! take your mount!"

Dworgyn: "Good, good! Till next time we meet wizard!"

Gain: Avenging fossil mount +50% speed 2 person

71,000 XP 1,000 gold

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90 "Lord of the Falling Sky"

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Great idea.

: Fire Dragon / heckhound
: Leviathan
: Chimera (there's already a hydra)
: Forest Lord
: Basilisk
: I am not sure what this would be because there already is a bonedragon mount.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
I'm back with myth! Dun, Dun, Dun...

Cyrus Drake Tutorial Tip: Student. You have improved. Just come to my office.

Cyrus Drake: Oh you came... great. Well anyways I have a assignment for you. You apparently according to the headmaster you need a new mount. I'm giving you a basilisk. It will fit you and two other friends. You first need a Emperian Egg. That is where the basilisk is from. I don't have one, go to Avalon and find The Poacher. You will have to defeat him of course.

Narrator: Ick, this room is infested with those old Zafarian Bugs!

The Poacher: You want this egg? Come and get it!

The Poacher
Health: 7,650
School: Balance
Annoyances: Constant Dragon Blades and Chimeras.

The Poacher: Nooooooooooo!

Narrator: On that festive note, you grab the egg and leave.

Cyrus Drake: You have the egg? Well it was just to get rid of you!

7,010 Xp
500 Gold

Cyrus Drake: Well if you have the egg, go to Aquila and summon this creature.

Cyrus Drake: Fine. Here's the mount.

10,000 Xp
100 gold.

P.S. These are all three person mounts.
PP.S. I will make up the quest, thank you very much.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
IceWarlord1380 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm back with myth! Dun, Dun, Dun...

Cyrus Drake Tutorial Tip: Student. You have improved. Just come to my office.

Cyrus Drake: Oh you came... great. Well anyways I have a assignment for you. You apparently according to the headmaster you need a new mount. I'm giving you a basilisk. It will fit you and two other friends. You first need a Emperian Egg. That is where the basilisk is from. I don't have one, go to Avalon and find The Poacher. You will have to defeat him of course.

Narrator: Ick, this room is infested with those old Zafarian Bugs!

The Poacher: You want this egg? Come and get it!

The Poacher
Health: 7,650
School: Balance
Annoyances: Constant Dragon Blades and Chimeras.

The Poacher: Nooooooooooo!

Narrator: On that festive note, you grab the egg and leave.

Cyrus Drake: You have the egg? Well it was just to get rid of you!

7,010 Xp
500 Gold

Cyrus Drake: Well if you have the egg, go to Aquila and summon this creature.

Cyrus Drake: Fine. Here's the mount.

10,000 Xp
100 gold.

P.S. These are all three person mounts.
PP.S. I will make up the quest, thank you very much.
"PP.S. I will make up the quest, thank you very much." What the heck! You cant just do that. If you don't want other people to make up the quest, you better hurry up and post them your self! You are so rude. And, P.S. Your quests aren't even as good as other people make up. First off, the ice professor is serious, not funny and acting like she dose not care about anything. Second of all, your quest for myth, Cyrus is not that mean anymore. If you've been to Azteca or done the last to Aquila dungeons, then you'll know he's not mean. He changed after we defeated Malistare. Your also not letting anyone post their imagination. Not trying to be rude, but be nicer, your last P.P.S made me very angry.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
"PP.S. I will make up the quest, thank you very much." What the heck! You cant just do that. If you don't want other people to make up the quest, you better hurry up and post them your self! You are so rude. And, P.S. Your quests aren't even as good as other people make up. First off, the ice professor is serious, not funny and acting like she dose not care about anything. Second of all, your quest for myth, Cyrus is not that mean anymore. If you've been to Azteca or done the last to Aquila dungeons, then you'll know he's not mean. He changed after we defeated Malistare. Your also not letting anyone post their imagination. Not trying to be rude, but be nicer, your last P.P.S made me very angry.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90
wt are you talking about cyrus is mean and always will be where do you think the conjurer players got their attitudes i would be upset with game if they found a crazy way to change the game and make him nice his character is suppose to be mean is cyrus i really hope kingsisle didn't change that he tries to expel someone who does that and doesn't know you cannot just become nice

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
wait there is an ice school mount? cool!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012

Molvor:

Oh, P.S.; It's Flamea, not Phalmea. Look at her name.