Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 11 Spells and Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2012
Nice spells, but they should have slightly higher damage.

Jason Deathshade Level 88

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ChristianMichaelLa... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I am listing all these spells as AOE
-Your making spell so weak, it is weaker than the fire and almost as weak as the ice. THIS IS 11 PIPS WERE TALKING ABOUT, it can't be weak. Seriously raise up damage and take away 1 charm from all enemies. There is no point in putting wards down after all these pips are used up, there just sitting there waiting to be shielded on.
-The spell is ridiculous, this will change pvp badly, once a steps on the field in a 4v4 it's nothing but shield madness, stop making this a luck game and put it as a set damage. I do not think DOT over time for is fair either, we aren't all ice and don't carry 8 towers in our decks. Make the spell as good base damage just attack only and a bladestorm for your team :).
- To much stuff going on for ice, it would even take so much time in the game for all this to happen. I suggest a fair amount of damage(I mean it is only ice), stun all enemies, and legion shield. SIMPLE AS THAT haha.
-This spell is so freakin overpowered haha(the hit is stronger than storm, what were you thinking?). Hit hard and make it a DOT spell then -30 accuracy to all enemies or you can make it neat and have it like a power link to all enemies heal you or your whole team (using my noggin here! haha).

- cool spell I like it but no need for negative ward ya just attacked. I don't know stun is good, never seen stunning in myth besides the actual stun spell but I would think of another idea but it's fine to me.
The rest of the schools seem fine to me just for don't add wards on the end and maybe do +20 or 30 healing wards on team.
You haven't seen any stuns in myth? Myth actually has the most stuns of any school. They have stun, blinding light, basilisk stuns for one round and medusa stuns for 2 rounds. Ice has a total of 2 stunning spells, fire now has 2 (stun all and king artorius) and I think that is it.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ChristianMichaelLa... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I am listing all these spells as AOE
-Your making spell so weak, it is weaker than the fire and almost as weak as the ice. THIS IS 11 PIPS WERE TALKING ABOUT, it can't be weak. Seriously raise up damage and take away 1 charm from all enemies. There is no point in putting wards down after all these pips are used up, there just sitting there waiting to be shielded on.
-The spell is ridiculous, this will change pvp badly, once a steps on the field in a 4v4 it's nothing but shield madness, stop making this a luck game and put it as a set damage. I do not think DOT over time for is fair either, we aren't all ice and don't carry 8 towers in our decks. Make the spell as good base damage just attack only and a bladestorm for your team :).
- To much stuff going on for ice, it would even take so much time in the game for all this to happen. I suggest a fair amount of damage(I mean it is only ice), stun all enemies, and legion shield. SIMPLE AS THAT haha.
-This spell is so freakin overpowered haha(the hit is stronger than storm, what were you thinking?). Hit hard and make it a DOT spell then -30 accuracy to all enemies or you can make it neat and have it like a power link to all enemies heal you or your whole team (using my noggin here! haha).

- cool spell I like it but no need for negative ward ya just attacked. I don't know stun is good, never seen stunning in myth besides the actual stun spell but I would think of another idea but it's fine to me.
The rest of the schools seem fine to me just for don't add wards on the end and maybe do +20 or 30 healing wards on team.
agreed with the storm part everyone wants to kill storm

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Why is the death one healing all friends!? Thats life's thing!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
It has occured to be that the post is titled "New Rank 11 Spells and Pets" yet no pets have been posted. I plan to change that.

I think it would be awesome if we could repeat the level 48 school quests and get both our pets and spells at the same level. I'm unsure if the spells on the pets should add up as the level (1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega) and give 2 definite talents at Teen and Adult. I'll go ahead a post them as is and you guys can post your opinions. Fair enough? Here are the ideas (NOTE: I do have some alternant ideas for school pets so anyone who may not like one pet, there are other options):

- Sun Quetzal Pet: Gives Solar Serpent (Fire/Rank 10/65% Accuracy: 965-1065 Fire Damage and 485 Fire Damage -40% to all enemies) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Spell Proof at Adult
- Trice-ceratops Pet: Gives Frozen Lord of Winter (Ice/Rank 10/70% Accuracy: 1195 Ice Damage + Lose 3 Pip. Absorb 550 Damage to self) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Armor Piercing at Adult
- Leviathan Pet: Gives Wrathful Leviathan (Storm/Rank 10/50% Accuracy: 1595 Storm Damage Dispel 3 Charms. +10% Storm Piercing to Self) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Critical Block at Adult
- Sabertooth Tiger Pet: Gives Defensive Sabertooth (Balance/Rank 10/75% Accuracy: 100+1155 Balance Damage over 3 Rds. -55% next incoming Damage x3) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, May Cast Balance Blade at Adult
- Gorgon Pet: Gives Ancient Medusa (Myth/Rank 10/70% Accuracy: 50 Myth Damage and 970 Myth Damage Stun 2 Rounds to all enemies) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Stun Resistance at Adult
- Centaur Pet: Gives Forceful Centaur (Life/Rank 10/80% Accuracy: 595 Life Damage and 795 Life Damage over 3 rds to all enemies. +35% to all life spells) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Life Damage at Adult
- Mini Monster Pet: Gives Vengeful Monster (Death/Rank 10/80% Accuracy: 990 Steal; Swap Half Heal. -50% Heal Charm x2) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plent at Teen, Critical Chance at Adult
I can only comment on the Storm pet, but I would not like to get Pip O' Plenty at teen. With the right gear setup it is possible to get a good power pip chance. The critical block I would keep, as it is very useful in later worlds.

Personally, I'd like to replace Pip O' Plenty with a healing may-cast. It would be nice if I could have a pet with Fairy, Unicorn or Spritely to back up the critical block gained at adult. I'd one of these three though, not anything that could give a large heal. Even Fairy is a stretch, as I've seen some people who can get the may-cast to hit over 900.

However, given that pet may-casts seem to have been nerfed, I don't think that them casting all that often would be a problem.

Historian
May 06, 2009
frosty frost on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Why is the death one healing all friends!? Thats life's thing!
It was a concept of an old idea I had. I though it would be cool if Death had a spell that would steal from an enemy and them give back the steal to some of his or her allies. However, do not confuse this with an immediate group heal. I know Life is suppose to be the only school with a sole group heal. At the time, I though of it more as a group-steal, I suppose. But I don't think the mechanics of the spell would be viable for the game anymore. Too many possiblilities that the computer would have to look out for and determine who gets a heal and when not to after a steal. Try looking to my more recent spell ideas here:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/lvl-98-spells-lore-spells-khrysalis-style-8ad6a41a42bce8ab0142cee731447864:

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
aoe 130,,,,,,780/11=70.9 (average of all aoe 70.29)
single 1650 and 685 to self and steal 1 charm, 1650/11=150 and 1650/685=2.4 (immolate 600/4=150 and 600/250=2.4)
aoe 750 and steal 1 ward from all enemies, 750/11=68.18 (average of blizz and giant 67.67, angel is a little op with 760/8=95)
aoe 1075 and remove 1 negative charm from all allies, 1075/11=97.72 (average of lord and sirens 98.17)
aoe 50+750 and remove 1 positive ward from all enemies, 800/11=72.72 (frog 73.75, earth is low for per pip)
500+1750, 2250/11=204.54 (average of heals 231.12)
single steal 935 and convert 1/2 to all allies 935/11=85 (average of all single steal 85.48)

What I did to get those numbers was attack / pip = attack per pip. I'm not sure if all the side effects make all the spells equal or not. Hope you like them!