Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the quick sell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Does anyone know what happened to the quick sell feature? It wasnt on the game updates as being taken off but now unless i'm wrong it's gone. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Administrator
If you are at or near the maximum level of gold, your 'quick sell' button will turn into a 'trash' button.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I too have this issue. I only have 7000 gold and my quicksell button is gone too. I noticed this after the update the other night. Please fix this. I use quicksell frequently.

Update... Thanks for fixing me up! My quicksell has returned!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Are you trying to sell crowns items? If so, i belive you can't quick sell crowns items.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I have a potentially useful observation to add.

The Quick Sell button traditionally won't show up if you are examining an item that can't be sold that way. So I often have to select the Hat category just to get the button to show up.

After the update, selecting the Hat category was insufficient. I had to actually select a sellable item. Then, once I got the Quick Sell button up, I could then switch to the Hat category and proceed with my selling per normal.

Maybe my first hat on the list was unsellable, or maybe we have a new set of circumstances which prevents the Quick Sell button from showing up -- not sure -- but it's kind of a UI oddity to begin with. If I am otherwise authorized to use Quick Sell (i.e., I don't have to much Gold), I should be able to click that button regardless of which item I happen to be looking at in my backpack. The scope of the Quick Sell button is not a single item, it is global. What I'm looking at now should be irrelevant.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm