Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There is no quest for roger the shrubber!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
My life wiz has been done with avalon for a very long time. She is my emp care taker. I didnt want any of the spells roger the shrubber has so didnt do that quest. I did however do the quest on my balance and she has access to roger. With the new pixie update coming I thought I better open up roger on my life wiz. But there is a huge problem. I looked every where in dun dara. Adoh has no quests for me at all. Queen Gwendolyn is gone, and Roger is no where to be found in Dun. Also Sumner Fieldgold has nothing for me. I will really really need that pixie spell when you add the updates please help me with this! Thank you the wizard I need this on is Taylor Pixiesong. again thank you.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
jasminedreamslinge... on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
My life wiz has been done with avalon for a very long time. She is my emp care taker. I didnt want any of the spells roger the shrubber has so didnt do that quest. I did however do the quest on my balance and she has access to roger. With the new pixie update coming I thought I better open up roger on my life wiz. But there is a huge problem. I looked every where in dun dara. Adoh has no quests for me at all. Queen Gwendolyn is gone, and Roger is no where to be found in Dun. Also Sumner Fieldgold has nothing for me. I will really really need that pixie spell when you add the updates please help me with this! Thank you the wizard I need this on is Taylor Pixiesong. again thank you.
guess you should make a point of doing quests when they're offered.

I hope KI helps but you might just be stuck.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
crystalwizard12345... on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
guess you should make a point of doing quests when they're offered.

I hope KI helps but you might just be stuck.
If I do them or not isn't the point! It should still be there reguardless!

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I believe you need gardening level 10 to unlock the Roger the Shrubber quest.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You need to be a minimum of level 10 gardener to open up the quest to Roger the Shrubber. If you are a level 15 gardener, there is a glitch that may not let you get the quest for Roger. If that's the case, then contact KI support and they will open it for you.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I am also having this issue. I was not going to finish Avalon on my Balance but with the new update I thought I better since she is my Legendary gardener. So I am above level 10 and have also finished all the quests in Avalon. My Life has finished Avalon also and did get the quest but that was so long ago that I don't remember when i received the quest. So whats up KI is this a glitch?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Hello I am a level 14 gardener and I can not find Roger the Shrubber...

Administrator
The Gardening vendor and trainer of Avalon, Roger moves into his tent in Abbey Road (next to Siban) after Wizards complete the quest Between Two Shrubs.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
You have to be rank 10 in gardening to get a quest from Sumner Fieldgold, after you complete that quest you will get the quest to find Roger the Shrubber in Dun Dara, when you do what he tells you to do, he will come back to abbey road with gardening spells.

Adam Wintersinger, Level 90 Thaumaturge One In A Million

Wolf Strongbright, Level 85 Theurgist Hero Of Avalon

Luke Dagonblood, Level 45 Sorcerer Hero Of Marleybone

Angel, Level 29 Pyromancer Grizzleheim Exploerer

Talon, Level 17 Necromancer Wizard City Protector

Valdus, Level 15 Conjurer Wizard City Explorer

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I can assure you there is. I finished av not that long ago.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I have not done the quest yet. I also checked his tent.
Thank you for the prompt reply.