Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incredibly-tough-dungeon

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
That would be the name of the dungeon. I am thinking not a dungeon that takes a while, annoying cheats, but instead a quick 10 - 25 minutes tops battle, except that the boss is incredibly difficult.

Example for Level 90:
Level 90 bosses tend to have 20,000+ health, but this boss would only have 10,000.

Annoying boss:
10,000 Health
School: Storm
Cheats: Uses a random 800 damage 0 pip wand on a random opponent every other turn.. Uses a 200 damage earthquake to all every 5 turns, including himself. (To ensure the battle doesn't go on for forever)
No resist at all, of course.
Attack boost: 150% to all
Critical: Always
Block: Always
Hungry: Always (Sorry, I'm hungry atm, had to put that in...)
Mastery to all schools

What would make him difficult?
He gains 3 power pips a turn, and uses spells that are colossaled and elucidated.
Spells would consist of:
Leviathan
Sirens
Poison
Heckhound
Luminous Weaver
Efreet
Mana Burn
Mass Infection
Talos
Orthrus
Sun Serpent
Storm Owl
Death Minotaur
And other useful OP spells...

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I would like dungeons like this. Maybe some funny things thrown into the dungeon or battle. Spice it up with some fun stuff.

Boss of Stamina
- Solo dungeon
- Upon entering a friendly NPC warns you clearly that the boss is really healthy!
- 100K health.
- No cheats.
- Difficulty (size of attacks) adjusted by wizard level, but not super tough. Just intimidating. Big and scary.
- The boss's school always the opposite school to your wizard (making it fair for everyone)
- Every 3rd round the boss says a really annoying (but funny) taunt (from a list of 10 taunts).
- The bosses taunts includes your wizard name... making it personal!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
RottenHeart on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I would like dungeons like this. Maybe some funny things thrown into the dungeon or battle. Spice it up with some fun stuff.

Boss of Stamina
- Solo dungeon
- Upon entering a friendly NPC warns you clearly that the boss is really healthy!
- 100K health.
- No cheats.
- Difficulty (size of attacks) adjusted by wizard level, but not super tough. Just intimidating. Big and scary.
- The boss's school always the opposite school to your wizard (making it fair for everyone)
- Every 3rd round the boss says a really annoying (but funny) taunt (from a list of 10 taunts).
- The bosses taunts includes your wizard name... making it personal!
But balance has no opposite . What school would it be then?