Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seed Storage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
My bank, my shared bank, and my backpack are full of seeds! I sell some, feed others to my pet, and plant more of them, and yet, I still have more seeds than I can ever do anything with! Is there any way possible we could get a shed or greenhouse or something where we can warehouse seeds until we need them?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Amber P on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
My bank, my shared bank, and my backpack are full of seeds! I sell some, feed others to my pet, and plant more of them, and yet, I still have more seeds than I can ever do anything with! Is there any way possible we could get a shed or greenhouse or something where we can warehouse seeds until we need them?
Agreed. I have a gargantuan amount of seeds.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Heh yah, me 2.

My bank is full of seeds becaused I needed to make room in my back pack, and yet some seeds are still there

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
A suggestion was made some time ago for a seed bag, so they don't block your inventory. They could use a similar system as they do for reagents. It is a shame they have not implemented something like that, as there are already limitations on gardening with the energy available; they do not need to prevent players from having as many seeds as they can obtain.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
How about make it a subscriber option.. Once your subscription runs out, you can only take them out, but not put them in.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
How about make it a subscriber option.. Once your subscription runs out, you can only take them out, but not put them in.
I don't know that I think that's fair, since subscribers and (I assume) non-subscribers alike would be able to collect the seeds.

I like better the idea of a seed bag, a kind of limitless thing like the reagents bag, because that is what makes the most sense to me. Because it's something everyone picks up, like reagents, and limiting that to just folks who pay is kind of... well, unfair, I say again. I'd rather have an option that everyone can exercise, and not just certain folks.

I would even go so far as to say, make it a Crowns Store thing; a seed elixir that'll give you a Seed Bag to carry your seeds in, or something like that. I wouldn't mind it being a Crowns purchase at all. Anyone who wants it can get crowns to buy it.

Heck, even make it a quest. After you hit a certain level, go see Charley or one of the others in say, Wizard City or Krokotopia, and he gives you the quest, and after you're done, you get the bag as a reward! If you want it, you can do the quest, and if you don't, then you don't have to bother with it.

C'mon, KingsIsle!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I posted about this same issue back in February and other before me have also requested a better system for storing seeds. Stackable just the same way reagents and snacks do..... Each of those items has a 999 limit and it seems only logical to d the dame with seeds.

Here is the link to the one I started:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4173cd3722a013ce900be9200c3