Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So how many training points in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
I've got a level forty six (almost forty seven) Necromancer with a secondary in myth and a third in life. I think I want to buy back my points and take a second in balance but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. Is it?

Also, how many training points can I actually get? I know you get one every four levels and then I think it's one ever five levels? I know you get some from doing Zeke's quests in every world.

So how many extra spells can I get and do you think it would be wise to buy back my points?
I paid $25 online for crowns because I wanted a permanent turtle mount, and I have more than enough left over to do it, but I don't wanna do something I'll regret if I'll get enough points to get all the balance spells.

I kinda want balance and storm and kinda regret going for all the life spells but then again I do like my myth spells sometimes. My own death spells get in the way a lot with all the undead running around everywhere but that can't be helped since they are all from my school. I've just created other decks to use in high undead areas.

When making a reply, I'd appreciate it if you could include the following things in your responses...
A) How many training points/spells can I learn since I believe the level cap is 90.
B) What your school is
C) Which spells you believe are the best and why (only including trainable spells any young wizard can learn not the spells that are unique to each school's students)
D) Is it worth it to buy back my points for new spells?
E) And to any young death students out there, which spells have helped you most on your journey through the spiral?

Thank you for reading, and to anyone who can help me out thank you in advance!
Hope all you wizards young and old are having a wonderful time with this addicting game.

Iridian Raingem ~ Master Necromancer (Level 46)