Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Maybe KI could give us mega pips EXCEPT they don't work for the x pip spells for example if you have full mega pips and you use a judgement it wont use the mega pips it will be used as power pips?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
people have asked for mega pips before. SOMETHING to combat the huge amount of starting pips the enemies are getting. People have asked for wands that give more pips at the start, more power pips, allowing us mega pips, etc. All good ideas, but only time will tell if KI listens to us on this one.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Cole Dunerunner on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
Maybe KI could give us mega pips EXCEPT they don't work for the x pip spells for example if you have full mega pips and you use a judgement it wont use the mega pips it will be used as power pips?
i never thought of what would happen to x pip spells if we got tri pips so thats a realy good idea.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Excluding X pip spells is a disservice ESPECIALLY since you KNOW the monsters would flash out a killer spell on the first round because they'd eventually have 7 triple pips. Here's an example of how I see it going:

round 1:
1st Attacker (7 powerpip): Storm Blade on boss
2nd Attacker (7 megapip): 2,184 point Tempest
3rd Attacker (7 Powerpip): 690 point Storm Lord

Round 2:
1st attacker: 1,120 point pip Tempest
2nd attacker: storm blade on 3rd attacker
3rd attacker: 897 point Storm Lord

So, before you can even attack once, you've been hit with: 2,184+690+1,120+897=4,891. Heaven forbid they all critical, now you're talking 9,782 points of damage before you even cast a single spell. Now, if you can LIVE past that, and heal, you might have a fighting chance since all their pips are gone, but while you've healed, they've gained back all megapips. I think, the ONLY way this problem gets fixed, is soo much work it'll never happen, and that's reclassify ALL monsters to use the same leveling system that we use (giving boosts for bosses). I would be all for giving them the best spell/gear you could get on that world, because by the end of the world, you'd have it too, or close to it. At least this way it would be more fair. I don't wanna sound pessimistic, but what will the next world yield us? It seems that KI feels that it's only a chalange if they stack the odds more heavily against us. The game SHOULD be hard AND be soloable. Those who can solo it just tell us that we need a new strategy for it. Ok, share what you're doing. Spells, decks, gear, the works. Share your wisdom with the rest of us. I'd love to learn how to be a better player at this and be able to solo more. BTW, solo = one person; yourself. Is it even possible to truly solo Azteca?

Here's my big beef: Up to avalon, I could solo 85% of the game. In avalon, I can solo about 20% of the game. In ONE world, it's been drastically cut, and yes, I'm trying a new strategy.