Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
Two times i went to the bazaar i wanted to buy a ingredient it says this item is sold out but when i click on the item it disappeared from the list. when i click on one of the ingredients it won't let me buy more than one before it disappears. First time i tried it i bought it and disappeared, next day it let me buy it but did the same thing. then i tried it today it said sold out and disappeared. So what do i do?

Administrator
That's exactly how the Bazaar works, young Wizard.

The Bazaar is stocked purely by players who sell things there. If you see something you want, buy it as fast as you can as other Wizards from every realm share the same Bazaar, and you may not be the only one shopping for that item.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SUNOFGERBIL on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Two times i went to the bazaar i wanted to buy a ingredient it says this item is sold out but when i click on the item it disappeared from the list. when i click on one of the ingredients it won't let me buy more than one before it disappears. First time i tried it i bought it and disappeared, next day it let me buy it but did the same thing. then i tried it today it said sold out and disappeared. So what do i do?
The Bazaar is like shopping in a real store. Someone already purchased what you wanted.
You have to keep trying, or if you are searching for reagents go farm for them instead of trying to buy them.