Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raise XP for each "Did not Collect"

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Don't know if this has been suggested before but here it goes.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, dislikes when they see the famous message "Did not collect X Item. Try Again".

My suggestion was that for each monster that you kill and don't collect, the XP awarded for the Quest will be raised by a 10%.

In this case, if you're fighting 2 monsters and you don't collect from either of them, the awarded XP would be raised by a 20%.

It can even be a 10% for each FIGHT and not each monster.

It can be really frustrating battling over and over again the same monsters without success. This will give players motivation and some of them might even WANT not to collect just to get more XP.

Just a suggestion

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
It's a mighty good one! I'm on the quest Defeat Fierce Quetzal and Collect Eggs (4 of 6) and i think i've gone through about six battles with those Quetzals since it became (4 of 6). Not what i call awesome.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
that's a great idea because i've had at least 5 battles with a monster in celestia i cant remember what it is though but i do kow i have to colect an ancient tablet i think so yeah it is relly frusterating.