Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katlab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I am trying to find the five chimsneys that need to be put out. This is after defeating clankor and there is a book pedestal about chmney smoke or something. I found four out of five stacks that needed to be put out and have looked all over for the fitth but cant find the last one.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
freegal2014 on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
I am trying to find the five chimsneys that need to be put out. This is after defeating clankor and there is a book pedestal about chmney smoke or something. I found four out of five stacks that needed to be put out and have looked all over for the fitth but cant find the last one.
Finding these can be a pain, we wasted at least an hour on that one our first run though.

Once in that area you can start taking them as soon as you enter and they will count, since there is one close you don't have to go all the way back, there is also a street/roof that goes down and back to main one that you have to get one off of and there is one directly across from the last one on a dead end street - watch out for those darn spiders though.

Use the M key to make sure you have covered all the area in that last part of this instance.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
ok i will give it another go. I noticed that this quest is no longer in my quest journal though, but when i go there it is like i didn''t finish it or soemthing.