Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard101 Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
An odd, but cool idea i came up with, is ya could be able to click on certain sections of the map in your back pack, with a cost of using mana, can teleport spot to spot making it easier to roam the worlds and where ya want to head too; like ya do with your teleporter you can put in your homes except this way is for yourself at your disposal when your questing or wanting to get to places ( like from Bazaar to the arena OR Celestia and teleport from your map to DragonSpyre )
I still find the chat room box a bit annoying and could clean it up a bit, i'm still seeing some glitches when your on double mounts and you go in battle and all of your sudden your " private text " goes to being a " general out-loud text " ;...even happens when your battles end and you private chatting, better not push enter unless ya want it said out loud, cuz after battle over, ya gotta " reclick " the person and send it to them. I have came up for idea yet, but knowing me I will, I like to find a different chat box or more convenient one thats more clean crisp look. Noting that be nice to have setting where ya can block all people out who arent friends with you, I hate listening to all the people in the commons or in general and having to go back and look to see my " LAST " private text and having to text back with ALL the racket and commotion people are doing.
Heres a very good idea, other friends, family and fiancee love these 2 ideas: one thing is: Always having to turn our port " BACK ON " when someone wants to port, and me and my fiancee hate it we have to keep changing it back and forth. So this is a VERY GREAT WAY to solve this problem. People like me still would like to have other people to port, just " not ALL of them " for privacy reasons.
Solving it: " Making a port option settings in the the settings section your backpack.... ( on or off settings ) Then go to your " Friend's List " and use the " star system " and highlight friends that you : allow " to port while other can NOT!! ((=

.... I have more ideas still, so watch what else I write, feel free to comment. Cowan ShadowHunter lvl. 80 Death.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
No one is making you turn your port on and off. You're doing that to yourself.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Anil235 on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
No one is making you turn your port on and off. You're doing that to yourself.
That has nothing to do with anything ....point is...the idea is just of that itself....its to help FROM HAVING to turning it OFF or ON. Its inconvenient and a hassle to keep turning your ports off and on. The idea of it all is to allow only certain people/friends to port when you have your ports off. Instead of turning your pots on and off ...back and forth. I would love to have certain friend be able to port, INSTEAD of having to ask me every single time to see if they can port! T_T