Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keepers Lore Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
The new keepers lore gear is a bit overpowered especially when in a level 80's lifes hands.. I know a life and she has 71 resist with that gear and its for all schools and on top of that she has 72 outgoing 33 incoming it makes whatever wizard/wizards who pvp with her practically impossible to beat.. even with infallibe tc spirit spear and whatever school spear it only breaks her down to 35 but she has myth mastery so she earthquakes and keeps myth dispels on you so u cant myth dispel her.. i really think this is unfair especially (and trust me i have a level 80 ice..) if an ice gets ahold of it! with queen elissa's chill band they would have 75 heal.. I think something needs to be done about this.. even with the new spells and whatever else that gear is almost impossible to pierce and beat.. Someone plz reply tell me your opinions?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
And this is why I only play 1v1.
Cheap tactics like this can't be used in 1v1, because the Life wizard will actually have to fight, rather than depend on their team to carry them.

Since this gear gives absolutely zero damage %, you won't see anyone (smart) using the full set in 1v1.

Whether the issue is puppeting, spam temps, spam smokescreens, ect - 1v1 is always your safest bet to get as close to a 'fair' fight as possible.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Yea this is true but not everyone can jump into 1v1 like that just because they came out with unfair gear ;( they say ice is bad these people have ices defense and more.. least with ice u can convert it away..