Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
My friends and I were thinking that having another spot for a wizard would be nice. Like in Pirate101, you can have every spot for a wizard full plus the character standing up. If Kingsisle were to do this on Wizard101, we could have 7 wizards (six sitting down and one standing up) allowing us to have one of each school. If any of you were out there were thinking the same thing tell me in the replies so that I don't feel alone on this Hope you all agree and Kingsisle allows this. Thnx for the Support

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Aaron1512 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
My friends and I were thinking that having another spot for a wizard would be nice. Like in Pirate101, you can have every spot for a wizard full plus the character standing up. If Kingsisle were to do this on Wizard101, we could have 7 wizards (six sitting down and one standing up) allowing us to have one of each school. If any of you were out there were thinking the same thing tell me in the replies so that I don't feel alone on this Hope you all agree and Kingsisle allows this. Thnx for the Support
This will not happen. KI has stated, over and over again, that this is not something that will ever be implemented.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I just thought that it would be a logical idea to add another character to our selection. Not to argue or anything but i have never heard KI say over and over again that it wont be happening. I just thought that people would like being able to have all 7 schools of wizards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Aaron1512 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
I just thought that it would be a logical idea to add another character to our selection. Not to argue or anything but i have never heard KI say over and over again that it wont be happening. I just thought that people would like being able to have all 7 schools of wizards.
Search the message boards, the proof is there.
And from a business stand point, it doesn't make sense to add the 7th wizard. You then wouldn't need a second account if you want all seven wizards. :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Exactly I don't want to make a second account because that is another account I have to pay money for. I just think it would be more cost efficient to add a 7th wizard.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
KingIsle won't be doing that. It's the same exact thing your doing just with a different Wizard Class. You can always do Secondary Classes or even speak to Mr.Lincoln and use your Crowns to buy back your Training Points. This will help you get another class.

~ Kevin Hunter