Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Value

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
So i have reached the limit to the amount of houses i can have and i wanted the wysteria villa. I came to the conclusion that i would sell my sunken palace to make room for it so i went to it and put everything in the attic and went to sell it. But then i see five thousand dollars? No. I paid one hundred thousand gold for that castle and i can't even get fifty per cent back? That makes no sense. Is there some sort of limit to the amount of money you can sell things for? Seriously i think this is a problem everyone has. If the value has to depreciate, why does it have to be so much? Why can't it just be ten thousand dollars instead of ninety-five thousand? I demand that that be changed.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Oct 21, 2012 wrote:
So i have reached the limit to the amount of houses i can have and i wanted the wysteria villa. I came to the conclusion that i would sell my sunken palace to make room for it so i went to it and put everything in the attic and went to sell it. But then i see five thousand dollars? No. I paid one hundred thousand gold for that castle and i can't even get fifty per cent back? That makes no sense. Is there some sort of limit to the amount of money you can sell things for? Seriously i think this is a problem everyone has. If the value has to depreciate, why does it have to be so much? Why can't it just be ten thousand dollars instead of ninety-five thousand? I demand that that be changed.
This is nothing new; all crowns items (whether you buy them with crowns or gold) are sold at MUCH less than you paid. It would have been better to buy an elixir to add a housing slot.