Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

polaris

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
So, as you know we finally get polaris coming out very soon.

how many of you actually went to test realm just to see what was ahead? or how many of you are waiting it out to learn as you go?

I myself, am currently waiting for the world itself to come to live realm, I will not play test realm because i love the suspense of not knowing what's ahead.

Wolf ShadowHunter -100
Angel Heart - 100

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I too love the suspense, but I did see the NEW school professors, and they are all amazing! :D

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
WolfShadowHunter20 on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
So, as you know we finally get polaris coming out very soon.

how many of you actually went to test realm just to see what was ahead? or how many of you are waiting it out to learn as you go?

I myself, am currently waiting for the world itself to come to live realm, I will not play test realm because i love the suspense of not knowing what's ahead.

Wolf ShadowHunter -100
Angel Heart - 100
i actually did not visit it because i do not know how it all works

how do you go to the test realm?
i would appreciate if this question was answered as soon as possible

taylor searider level 36 ice

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I played the beginning of the test realm, but did not continue because, like you, i like the suspense of not knowing what will happen next.

Angela Gem, Level 100
Katie GoldFountain, Level 90

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
annaxh on Nov 14, 2015 wrote:
i actually did not visit it because i do not know how it all works

how do you go to the test realm?
i would appreciate if this question was answered as soon as possible

taylor searider level 36 ice
you have to download the test realm launcher from the site just google wizard101 test realm and click on the wizard101 link. and btw to access Polaris you should have completed the light and shadow quest in khrysalis.

Andrew Stormglade Exalted

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Andrew Stormglade on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
you have to download the test realm launcher from the site just google wizard101 test realm and click on the wizard101 link. and btw to access Polaris you should have completed the light and shadow quest in khrysalis.

Andrew Stormglade Exalted
Thanks