Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is it called and where can i get it?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i have seen this very cool looking robe but i cant seem to find it anywhere in the bazaar. it looks like the daredevils jacket but with fire emblems on it, basically looks like a good fire robe for stitching. if you can tell me whats its called and where i can find it i would be very appreciative. thanks.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
It sounds like the fire drop from the "flag" boss Yakedo in the Crimson fields. I could be wrong on the name, but the description sounds like his gear.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Intrepidatius on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
It sounds like the fire drop from the "flag" boss Yakedo in the Crimson fields. I could be wrong on the name, but the description sounds like his gear.
I looked it up and you weren't even close. I said it looked like the dare Devils jacket go to Eloise in the commons to take a look

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I know 2 ways to obtain this robe. You can pvp and earn arena tickets, and buy this robe from Diego the Duelmaster. The alternative is to farm Old Smokey in the Ironworks in Marleybone (he is an unnecessary boss) because he drops this robe.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
You can get this robe around halfway through the "Ironworks" dungeon in Marleybone, from the "secret" boss Old Smokey. I farmed for it myself a few months ago during my spare time, and it only took about 20-30 runs to get it.

Sean Firesword Exalted
Sean Stormsword Exalted
Sean Icesword Legendary