Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mentioned Worlds & The Titans

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
In the Spiral, we are often reminded of Bartleby's children: the Dragons, the Giants & the Tritons. Also in the Spiral, worlds are often mentioned but barely expanded upon: Nelgoto, Empyrea, Yago, Nodor and many more.

As for the Titans, the last Dragon (I assume the last Titanic Dragon due to pyromancers summoning regular ones everywhere) we know about is the Grandmother of Dragons who lived in Dragon's Mouth Cave. She aged, sorry and alone for warring with her siblings. It is said a shadow falls over her in a certain quest, which could have been Malistaire or the Dark Dragonspyre Mages: the first we stop, the second causes war and the downfall of Dragonspyre Academy. But what if there were more Dragons who hid like the Grandmother; but on different worlds? We'll come back to that.

Right now though; Ymir. The Giant who slept under Wintertusk, but are we ever told that he's the only Giant left? No, but we can gather that, from the Coven's interest in Ymir specifically, he's the only one in Grizzleheim or Wintertusk; but there's always Nodor. Described as the home of Woolly Mammoths & Fomori Giants, these two could easily be descendants of the Giants that used to live there. In fact; they very well still could.

Then there's the Tritons; tricky. All clues point towards Celestia, but there are plenty of other worlds to go around. I'd like to think Empyrea, but that could be more (Empyrea is a part of heaven made from pure fire), seraphs anyone?) or (the Giants settled in the skies [sky squid ink]). So perhaps the Tritons only ruled Celestia, and they fell in the war. Or perhaps they remain among the Broken Shores that Old Cob mentioned...

Now that we've done a quick run-down on the Titans: which worlds would they have ruled? I think Nodor is certainly home to the Giants, and the Dragon get a range to choose from. The squid filled burning skies of Empyrea? The peaceful fields of stars & Helephants in Yago? Perhaps the Lost City and home of Queen Elissa called Alissar? Maybe even a world we haven't heard of yet?

I think Yago & Alissar are one world, partially run by Dragons (Yago's peaceful stars) & partially by elephants. This is what I'd like, anyway.

But I'd talked about elemental schools long enough; what of spirits?

For ? Nelgoto. The legendary Venetian school where pupils often better than those of Ravenwood are taught. Trickery & cheating? My guess is something of the Spiral Cup, perhaps Nelgoto won the Cup in Ravenwood, and we have to beat Nelgoto to get it back; but for some reason, no-one else has heard of it. I recall seeing it somewhere under a mentioned worlds article, but can't find it again.

? Empyrea? I'd like to see the Seraph's home world.

? Maybe Castle Queribus' Ruins in the 'Hidden Lands', ruled by Shadow Kings who were shunned for learning magic? Where we could have to go there in Old Cob's arc.

=Mirage, the similarities are obvious.

I have no space left, but reply your own thoughts!

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
In the Spiral, we are often reminded of Bartleby's children: the Dragons, the Giants & the Tritons. Also in the Spiral, worlds are often mentioned but barely expanded upon: Nelgoto, Empyrea, Yago, Nodor and many more.

As for the Titans, the last Dragon (I assume the last Titanic Dragon due to pyromancers summoning regular ones everywhere) we know about is the Grandmother of Dragons who lived in Dragon's Mouth Cave. She aged, sorry and alone for warring with her siblings. It is said a shadow falls over her in a certain quest, which could have been Malistaire or the Dark Dragonspyre Mages: the first we stop, the second causes war and the downfall of Dragonspyre Academy. But what if there were more Dragons who hid like the Grandmother; but on different worlds? We'll come back to that.

Right now though; Ymir. The Giant who slept under Wintertusk, but are we ever told that he's the only Giant left? No, but we can gather that, from the Coven's interest in Ymir specifically, he's the only one in Grizzleheim or Wintertusk; but there's always Nodor. Described as the home of Woolly Mammoths & Fomori Giants, these two could easily be descendants of the Giants that used to live there. In fact; they very well still could.

Then there's the Tritons; tricky. All clues point towards Celestia, but there are plenty of other worlds to go around. I'd like to think Empyrea, but that could be more (Empyrea is a part of heaven made from pure fire), seraphs anyone?) or (the Giants settled in the skies [sky squid ink]). So perhaps the Tritons only ruled Celestia, and they fell in the war. Or perhaps they remain among the Broken Shores that Old Cob mentioned...

Now that we've done a quick run-down on the Titans: which worlds would they have ruled? I think Nodor is certainly home to the Giants, and the Dragon get a range to choose from. The squid filled burning skies of Empyrea? The peaceful fields of stars & Helephants in Yago? Perhaps the Lost City and home of Queen Elissa called Alissar? Maybe even a world we haven't heard of yet?

I think Yago & Alissar are one world, partially run by Dragons (Yago's peaceful stars) & partially by elephants. This is what I'd like, anyway.

For ? Nelgoto. The legendary Venetian school where pupils often better than those of Ravenwood are taught. Trickery & cheating? My guess is something of the Spiral Cup, perhaps Nelgoto won the Cup in Ravenwood, and we have to beat Nelgoto to get it back; but for some reason, no-one else has heard of it. I recall seeing it somewhere under a mentioned worlds article, but can't find it again.

? Maybe Castle Queribus' Ruins in the 'Hidden Lands', ruled by Shadow Kings who were shunned for learning magic? Where we could have to go there in Old Cob's arc.

i love it O:< definately would li=ove these worlds, been waiting since beta lol

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:

Very nice. I had always assumed Fire Dragons ruled Dragonspyre, Giants ruled Grizzleheim/Wintertusk, and ruled Celestia. Again I state I have never reached Avalon or anything beyond that but . . .

Didn't people say the Titans were in stasis? If so, why can we summon them in battle? How did the Dragons invade Dragonspyre? How did the Giants freezed Grizzlheim? How did the Tritons sink Celestia?

In the quest where you go back in time to Dragonspyre's Invasion, the siege seems to take place well after the seperation of the First World . . .

And if there's some kind of quest to "unfreeze" the Titans in the Dragon/Giant/Triton I have forgotten it.

And I think it's more questionable that Ice Wizards talk to a Giant a Elik's Edge, and Fire Wizards at Dragon Mouth Cave at Golem Court.

Of course, maybe these are all noobish questions, simply answered by just progressing on the story, or simply something I missed.

If you want to answer, just say "You'll find out questing" if it's in an +Avalon world, or "Just do the spell quest again", if I missed something.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Mind blown.
-Christina FairyFlamelevel 80
-Haley SunBlossomlevel 50
-Alia Swiftlevel 40
-Morgan NightSingerlevel 25
-Gabriel WinterBreezelevel 23

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Max Sterling on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
Very nice. I had always assumed Fire Dragons ruled Dragonspyre, Giants ruled Grizzleheim/Wintertusk, and ruled Celestia. Again I state I have never reached Avalon or anything beyond that but . . .

Didn't people say the Titans were in stasis? If so, why can we summon them in battle? How did the Dragons invade Dragonspyre? How did the Giants freezed Grizzlheim? How did the Tritons sink Celestia?

In the quest where you go back in time to Dragonspyre's Invasion, the siege seems to take place well after the seperation of the First World . . .

And if there's some kind of quest to "unfreeze" the Titans in the Dragon/Giant/Triton I have forgotten it.

And I think it's more questionable that Ice Wizards talk to a Giant a Elik's Edge, and Fire Wizards at Dragon Mouth Cave at Golem Court.

Of course, maybe these are all noobish questions, simply answered by just progressing on the story, or simply something I missed.

If you want to answer, just say "You'll find out questing" if it's in an +Avalon world, or "Just do the spell quest again", if I missed something.
I'm not even in Celestia yet, so don't worry about that. I'd assumed the same things.

I kind of touched on summoning the Titans before, perhaps the ones we summon are simply descended from the original Titans?

The explanation for that is (as far as I know), the Dark Mages summoned the Grandmother Dragon to scare the other academies for magic, and essentially show off. But she turned on them and destroyed their academy with her children (reason for being able to summon them), killed the , & trees, keeping the & trees & schools of all five. But destroying 2 schools completely (I mentioned this in another 'Dragonspyre Schools?' thread). That's why it happened after the First World separated.

I don't recall such a quest thus far.

As before, these could be much weaker descendants.

Idk if they're noobish & I'm wrong about everything...

And on the topic of these new worlds, I have a vague plot for Yago/Alissar, but I don't want to clog up this thread, so tell me if you want me to post it on here or if you have any thoughts yourself. As always, don't forget to share your own ideas too!

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I'm not even in Celestia yet, so don't worry about that. I'd assumed the same things.

I kind of touched on summoning the Titans before, perhaps the ones we summon are simply descended from the original Titans?

The explanation for that is (as far as I know), the Dark Mages summoned the Grandmother Dragon to scare the other academies for magic, and essentially show off. But she turned on them and destroyed their academy with her children (reason for being able to summon them), killed the , & trees, keeping the & trees & schools of all five. But destroying 2 schools completely (I mentioned this in another 'Dragonspyre Schools?' thread). That's why it happened after the First World separated.

I don't recall such a quest thus far.

As before, these could be much weaker descendants.

Idk if they're noobish & I'm wrong about everything...

And on the topic of these new worlds, I have a vague plot for Yago/Alissar, but I don't want to clog up this thread, so tell me if you want me to post it on here or if you have any thoughts yourself. As always, don't forget to share your own ideas too!
Yes I posted in that thread as well.

As for Yago, sure. I've always thought of it as the helephant world (well that's actually kind of confirmed) where there is fire, but certainly not as much as Dragonspyre and by nature. Also there is a connection to the stars for some me reason.

But that's just me.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I know I was discussing just Yago/Alissar; but I have some thoughts about the 3rd arc. When Morganthe unleashed from Khrysalis; the Primal Titans have been awoken in the strangest places. Fire Dragons are ravaging Helephania (Yago/Alissar), Frost Giants are tearing Nodor apart, Mirage is set to crash into Krokotopia, the Broken Shores of the First World are ruled by the piracy of the Storm Tritons & the Hidden Lands, home of the mysterious Shadow Titans, has re-appeared next to the Broken Shores. While Merle worries about his enemies taking time to prepare, he must first refocus his efforts to prevent a second Titan War!

1st Story World - Helephania. The Fire Dragons, Yago & Alissar are at war, and while the astral magics are helping Yago against the Titans; Alissar has turned to which corrupted their leaders. Your job is to help Yago & Alissar find peace, help Alissar against magic; and quelling the Fire Dragons.

2nd Story World - Nodor. The Frost Giants are re-beginning tyranny over the Fomori & Mammoths; but Grizzleheim & Wintertusk are fighting back. When you finally reach the final boss, you find old foes have found new magic (cough , , & cough Coven cough)...

3rd Story World - Mirage. It was a section of Krokotopia that was cursed to be seen and heard by all, but no-one could ever enter. Inhabitants could lead, but when an old curse is stuck by , Nadia decides to break the rules, alter reality and take you to the forbidden oasis of Mirage to save Krokotopia.

4th Story World - Broken Shores. Storm Tritons sunk into the depths of the First World after the Titan War, but now they've been woken and corrupted by , so now they rule the Spiral with fear; Spiral Doors are the only ways to go anywhere.

5th Story World - Hidden Lands. creatures roam silently through the Spiral, but now they have essence. You must defeat the Titans to save the Spiral; and it won't be easy...

I've got some side world ideas too, but tell me what you think in a reply!