Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Worlds just for your school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I think there should be new worlds for schools like Ice maybe a world with snow everywhere and Ice Castles and you fight evil snowmen, Ice giants and and at the end of the world for each school( the world should be free if it is your schools world) there would be a epic boss fight

Blaze SilverHeart

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
That seems like a really neat idea, at the end of it you could get a powerful new spell that is useful. They dont even need to be a higher pip count needed. Like they did with the new shadow spells.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
hmmm, maybe it could work, if so, imagine the death, balance , and life world

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It'd only make sense to have most, if not all the enemies in the worlds be the world's school. And that'd be no fun, we'd need to prism in almost every battle of our own school's world. I can't bring myself to want this at all. They definitely couldn't be storyline worlds, they'd have to be side worlds.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
lewski on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
It'd only make sense to have most, if not all the enemies in the worlds be the world's school. And that'd be no fun, we'd need to prism in almost every battle of our own school's world. I can't bring myself to want this at all. They definitely couldn't be storyline worlds, they'd have to be side worlds.
I agree with u it should be a side world optional like gh and wtusk and it should have a down fall if u don't do it like the two I mentioned like u don't get xp and spells it gives and things like that. It should also have a lvl to unlock it which should be lvl 50 and you need to finish gz and wtusk to unlock it and that's is a big down fall for those who don't want to do those three
unknown life wiz

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Instead of school specific worlds, how about two new worlds that, according to the story, occupy the same space in the spiral. One of the two would deal in spirit magic and the other one would deal in elemental magic. Neither would possess balance magic and they could be at war with one another, each afraid that their opposite will bring about their destruction.

Players would be given the job of resolving the conflict between the two worlds and helping save them from destroying each other. Initially, the spirit world would not welcome elemental students and the elemental world would not welcome spirit students. Players would have to partner up to complete quest objectives and balance students would have to pretend to choose a side in the war then partner up with either a spirit student or an elemental student depending on their choice.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
I'm neutral about this. I'm going to give my agrees and disagrees on this subject

Agree: Give something new to do

Disagree: If it's a high level place, some wizards (like me) will have a hard getting there because of leveling issues

Disagree: Since it's the same school, fighting the mobs may be more difficult

Disagree: If you have to pay crowns to see the other worlds that aren't your school, some wizards will miss out because not everyone can afford crowns

For a while i've been wanting this, but now that i've shown the disagrees and the agrees, it may not be one of the greatest add ons, but it would be pretty cool to see.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
General American on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Instead of school specific worlds, how about two new worlds that, according to the story, occupy the same space in the spiral. One of the two would deal in spirit magic and the other one would deal in elemental magic. Neither would possess balance magic and they could be at war with one another, each afraid that their opposite will bring about their destruction.

Players would be given the job of resolving the conflict between the two worlds and helping save them from destroying each other. Initially, the spirit world would not welcome elemental students and the elemental world would not welcome spirit students. Players would have to partner up to complete quest objectives and balance students would have to pretend to choose a side in the war then partner up with either a spirit student or an elemental student depending on their choice.
Or, we could be forced to choose a side to aid in the war, which leads to the individual worlds. At the end you travel to both worlds with one being friendly and one being full of Hostile creatures.

Leading up to this you could go to a "Mini-World" that has you choose either Spirit or Elemental, or to make it more fair and interesting we can do Astral or Shadow (Light and Dark). This "Mini-World" could be class specific and most of it would involve working together with fellow members of your class. At the end you are greeted by representatives of the 2 Worlds at war and asked to choose a side.

Tell me if you like this idea?

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 43
Keelan SunVault lvl 100

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
General American on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:

Otherwise good, but why make it unsoloable? Some people like soloing and you should respect that. Remove having to partner with other people and it's great.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Some things cannot simply be done on your own. Whenever getting the best gear, you are often forced to team up in order to get what you want. The idea is to promote teamwork and friendship. Even though I often like doing things alone, I also enjoy working in teams from time to time because I still enjoy socializing.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Lord of the Night on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Or, we could be forced to choose a side to aid in the war, which leads to the individual worlds. At the end you travel to both worlds with one being friendly and one being full of Hostile creatures.

Leading up to this you could go to a "Mini-World" that has you choose either Spirit or Elemental, or to make it more fair and interesting we can do Astral or Shadow (Light and Dark). This "Mini-World" could be class specific and most of it would involve working together with fellow members of your class. At the end you are greeted by representatives of the 2 Worlds at war and asked to choose a side.

Tell me if you like this idea?

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 43
Keelan SunVault lvl 100
i honestly prefer the astral and shadow school ideas that are at war, i would chose ASTRAL

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
lewski on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
What if the monsters in your school's world were invading, trying to capture new teritory for their own schools world...
Then, the only monsters you'd fight would be off school, and no prisms would be required, as well, there's now a reason to introduce you to this world...

Your school teacher pops up, with a side quest requeast for you to go and defend your school's home world...

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Sarg042 on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
What if the monsters in your school's world were invading, trying to capture new teritory for their own schools world...
Then, the only monsters you'd fight would be off school, and no prisms would be required, as well, there's now a reason to introduce you to this world...

Your school teacher pops up, with a side quest requeast for you to go and defend your school's home world...
That'd be better.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I can imagine the world for balance:
Mirage, a world like Krokotopia but with cats instead of Crocodiles!

Christopher Firegem
James Firegem