Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral school question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I want my storm wizard to train in the school of sun and star and right now she has 8 training points because I only trained life to satyr. I only wanted to learn the extra damage spells from sun, but do I have to learn the accuracy boosts if I wanna learn the higher level damage spells? Also the same situation for star, I only want to learn some of the spells. Answers would be much appreciated!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
theurgistswag on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
I want my storm wizard to train in the school of sun and star and right now she has 8 training points because I only trained life to satyr. I only wanted to learn the extra damage spells from sun, but do I have to learn the accuracy boosts if I wanna learn the higher level damage spells? Also the same situation for star, I only want to learn some of the spells. Answers would be much appreciated!
Nope, for sun there are multiple spell paths. You can train only collosal line if you want, star isnt that good till much later when you can get the school damage ones

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Defender
Aug 04, 2014
(Not to that point yet) For the damage boost spells you don't need to train the accuracy boost spells. You train them separately. I'm pretty sure for star spells since they are all different you buy them individually so you do not have to train some before others.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You don't need to train the accuracy enchantments to get the higher level damage enchantments. You also don't need to train the previous Star spells to get the higher level ones.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Im only at 52, but in my experience from up to giant, you dont need to know the accuracy spells, but you do need all the auras.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Train the sun damage enchantment. don't worry about the accuracy boosts. Just train the sun damage enchantment.

For star you can train you reach azteca.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
Dear Thurgistswag,

Keep in mind that whatever level you are can determine when you get astral spells. For now, the most basic astral spells are located in Celestia, which is a place that you can unlock after you defeat Malistare, which ordinarily happens around the levels 45-55. After that, speak to Merle Ambrose in the commons and learn about Celsetia; you don't have to learn anything like accuracy boosts. IN the Celestia Base Camp is where the astral school trainers are located.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
hmfirebubbles on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
Dear Thurgistswag,

Keep in mind that whatever level you are can determine when you get astral spells. For now, the most basic astral spells are located in Celestia, which is a place that you can unlock after you defeat Malistare, which ordinarily happens around the levels 45-55. After that, speak to Merle Ambrose in the commons and learn about Celsetia; you don't have to learn anything like accuracy boosts. IN the Celestia Base Camp is where the astral school trainers are located.
There is also one in the floating land