Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Wisps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hear me out.

So basically it came to me, like, just now. I put on a hat which gave me more mana for pet training and a red wisps drifted by and I thought, but if there were wisps for pet energy?

Yes, I am aware it refills on its own, and that you can refill with crowns. But what if there were the occasional green wisp that granted you maybe like 2 mana's for training? Just a small number, and of course the wisps would be pretty rare. Just a thought. I'm sure those of us who don't get crowns very often and need just a little extra boost to get the pet up just that little further would be grateful if they found one of those wisps floating by.

Now of course, there is the part where KI needs to make its money, and by using crowns to refill ones orb is a good way to make it. But if I only need one more game to level up my pet, I don't want to use 250 crowns for a full orb when I only need 2-10 mana points. Its simple a waste if that's all you want to use it for and not use the remaining amount of mana for something.

Its all just a thought.
Quick Summary:
Green wisps- very to extremely rare to get.
-Doesn't grand many mana points, id say 1, 2, or 3 at maximum.
And that's basically it.

Thanks guys,

James LifeCatcher - 95 Life

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I wouldn't mind that, but if you are really struggling for energy do what I do.

Train your pet or fish until you run out of energy but you have to do this last thing at night. Then you need to go to be and by the time you wake up you have full energy. But still the idea is a good one.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Or you could play Grub Guardian and win free Energy Elixirs.