Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystic Fishing Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Was wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding a walmart that carries this card. Can't wait to get it but seems so hard to find.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Hi there wizard101 is a US game so you might not be able to find you might be in the wrong country hope this helps but Times when its online may work

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
I am in ILL in the USA and our walmarts still dont have this bundle

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I am also in IL. There are three Walmarts in my area. Of those three, one doesn't carry any cards, one carries only the $10 and $20 cards, and one carries all the cards. I think it is the choice of the stores whether they carry them or not. I have also noticed this with other stores that carry cards such as Walgreens, CVS, and Meijer.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Well apparently it must be an Illinois thing lol that's where I am and I have called all the stores around me and none of them carry it. Most of them don't have any cards. It's frustrating.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Walmart has a online delivery of the code for some of their cards. (Wizard101 cards also, including bundles) I have been watching and it hasn't turned up yet. Hopefully they will get it set up on the website soon.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I live in Texas and have been to 4 WalMart, haven't found the mystic fishing bundle yet.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
i live in NY.
my nearest walmart is 10 miles away, so i rarely go.
that walmart doesn't always have gold, but $20 cards only.
i got winter's bane and the hoodoo bundle for P101 there.
my local gamestop, which is like 0.3 miles from my house has past bundles instead of present.
only one $40 bundle lot at that gamestop.
so, i guess stores restock if they want....
-James Skullheart lvl 44

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I line in Las Cruces NM ,2 Walmarts , both claim not to care it .So i`m screwed .BYW cant find it on the web page either.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I live in ohio and have just about given up on it. Now I'm Just waiting till its online now or I luck up somewhere and find it.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I begged both Walmart stores to get this card - yet as of today, it hasn't happened

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Please KI if you cannot offer this bundle online can you at least let Game Stop or other store chains carry this bundle. It seems Walmart is not carrying very many bundles as a whole let alone this special bundle. None of the Walmarts in my area (IL) even have a record of carrying this card. :(

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Today I sent an email to Wal-Mart asking why the Mystic Fishing card was not in stock as it should be ... or rather, as it is advertised. I have been to 4 Wal-Marts around my area and not one of them have it.
Someone needs to answer to this dilemma ...

7:55pm (later edit): A Wal-Mart customer service rep emailed back to me asking for a link to this card. I gave her a link to the page on this site that advertises the Mystic Fishing Bundle. Hopefully, this is going places

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Regrettably, failure wins ...
After volleying a few emails back and forth with Wal-Mart, they came to the conclusion that this particular card is not available at Wal-Mart.com and that I should check to see if it was in stock at the stores ... which came back around full circle to my first email to them that I had been to the stores in my area and it was not there ... which is why I came online in the first place to ask them if they would please get it stocked or offer it online ...

Now I'm dizzy ... if anyone had trouble keeping up with that, sorry.

So here I sit ... defeated, deflated and very tired. I think I'll go to bed now.

*sigh*

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Yolodown on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
I begged both Walmart stores to get this card - yet as of today, it hasn't happened
I talked with a very nice young man at Walmart about this situation and he showed me on his computer that he could not reorder this product. He showed me the comment on his computer. He also looked at other Walmart stores for me and stated that they all say the same thing, "this item can not be restocked" . I wish KI would check into this.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
No Mystic fishing bundles! After all this time, there are none listed on the Walmart site and none at the three Walmarts I've checked here in San Diego. We want to buy two or three of them, but one for tomorrow's birthday would be very nice! Surely some other supplier has been given the bundles by now, since Walmart has been so unreliable? Oh great moderator, please help us get these cool new bundles! You might also consider not listing Walmart as the supplier..... Thanks, Emmaline022

Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
I live in a fairly small town, 1 walmart and next closest one is 30 miles in either direction, I have checked all, not one card for wizards or pirates, please make this available online for those of us who still want it!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2015
I realize this topic is kind of old, but I started doing this game about 2 months ago and I have seriously fallen in love with the game. More so with the fishing aspect. I have been slowly building myself a personal aquarium. The house I really want is in the Mystic Fishing bundle. I seem to not be able to obtain this card for purchase. I have contacted all 13 WalMarts that are within 20 miles of my house and easily accessible to me. NONE of them have the fishing bundle. Over half of them do not carry Wizard 101 cards at ALL!

WalMart Store and Store number

1. Belle Vernon #2420
2. West Brownsville #4501
3. West Mifflin #2281
4. Bethel Park #5381
5. Washington #1739
6. Uniontown #2019
7. North Huntingdon #5241
8. North Versailles #2588
9. Carnegie #5040
10. Connellsville #5379
11. Waynesburg #5446
12. Mt Pleasant #2611
13. Greensburg #2059

Could the staff of the Wizards 101 site please look into this issue. Maybe start offering the bundle through the site as an online purchase?