Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-31-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards, and also Happy Halloween!

This is one of our favorite times of year! While I do lament the fact that it's getting colder, I definitely enjoy all the hubbub around this holiday. So, since it's the season, let's chat about costumes. If your Wizard could dress up in costume as anything today, what would it be? A Gobbler? A Firecat? Maybe even a Professor? The sky is the limit!

Have a freaky Friday, and a spoooooooky Saturday and Sunday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
1) a bunny (ice girl is already in that lol)
2) a pirate, I don't like pirate 101 but i do love pirates

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Professor Falmea on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:

This is one of our favorite times of year! While I do lament the fact that it's getting colder, I definitely enjoy all the hubbub around this holiday. So, since it's the season, let's chat about costumes. If your Wizard could dress up in costume as anything today, what would it be? A Gobbler? A Firecat? Maybe even a Professor? The sky is the limit!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
i would dress up as a harpy

Community Leader
I would love to dress up as the Slowpoke Sloth mount! Its face is adorable and it's my favorite mount in the game.

The mount would have to reduce your speed by 40% of course.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
I think being Merle Ambrose for the day, would be outstanding!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Old Cob. We don't even need a transformation really. Just an outfit that matches his cloak is enough. I have yet to decide if I want it to have two eyes, eight eyes, or just the wizards face. Come to think of it, should it contain a fatsuit.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I would lovvveeeee to dress up as young Cyrus Drake (from the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event).

Did you see his afro?!!! It just killed me!!

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
John Shadow on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
A Giant Purple Flying Turtle.
Yes! This game really NEEDS giant flying purple turtles!

I'd probably be some anime character, but can't decide on just one now.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
If I could dress up as anything.. Now that's a real tough question, because you can imagine a lot of extraordinary things.
If I could only pick one thing though out of all those crazy creations of mine, I'd say that'd I would dress up as Ms. Moolinda Wu. One, because she is the Life Professor and I love the school of Life!

Now Ms. Falmea, the true question is, What would YOU dress up as?

-Justin

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Id like to dress up in a costume not transformation, that's a vampire, a ghost costume in game would also be awesome along with some other suggestions like, Frankenstein, cowboy or girl, Pirate, clown, werewolf,an angel or a devil. Hopefully those Kingsisle artist will be hard at work so we could enjoy dressing up in New costumes next Halloween. Happy Friday and Halloween to all.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I would find myself traveling around to each realm dressed like Morganth but without the wings and flying on a ghost fire cat mount.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I'd like to dress like the presidents, and famous rock stars, cartoon characters, any of the professors, like my outfit but Merle Ambrose face; or any of the professor's faces, or any of the plants from my garden, or my pets...

Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
Survivor
Nov 30, 2013
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
jason, freddie, chucky, clown, astronaut, a disney character preferably goofy, waldo, werewolf or any of the teachers, including morganthe

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Darrell Paul
Willie Nelson
Francis Bacon
Warren Moon (as an Edmonton Eskimo)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Malistaire the Undying!

Who cares that I'm a girl? My hair is already the right colour... Black and green robes would be easy enough to find, and I could probably make the staff myself; would just need to figure out how to replicate those awesome wings. And I could give out candy skulls and stuff.

=

I'd also love to go as Sylvia Spitfire (from the B.O.X.E.S. event); she and her outfit were all kinds of awesome. I'd also make a good Morganthe (since, again, my hair is the right colour), but I'd only do it for an excuse to wear that dress.

Unfortunately, I live in an secured apartment building and don't get any trick-or-treaters. But most of my friends have kids, so they might let me borrow one; parents get a break, Auntie Von gets candy... I'd say it's a fair trade.

-Dr. Mrs. Auntie Von the Undying

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Professor Falmea on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:

I want to be merle ambrose

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I think Nosferabbit would be a fun costume -- but as a costume, not a transformation. Helmet, robe, and boots, that together would be Nosferabbit.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I just wish the CURRENT Costume drop rate would improve.
I farmed Lord Night shade for hours 3 days in a row to get the remaining Ninja Robe & Boots>>>FAIL
Another year stuck with the mask only.
The other Holiday's of costumes drop at the same rate of rarity.

Perhaps let Wizards get their School Professor as Costumes.
I would Love (as in LOL) to see a hoard of Professors all over the spiral.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Here's some for all my wizard101 chars!
Alura- Dragon! rawr!

Brecken-Nerd

Savannah - Grim Reaper/Wraith

Fallon- Greek Gladiator... person....

Alexis- Pirate! Yarr!

and

Destiny- Nurse/Doctor

Administrator
ZachyTHEWizard on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
If I could dress up as anything.. Now that's a real tough question, because you can imagine a lot of extraordinary things.
If I could only pick one thing though out of all those crazy creations of mine, I'd say that'd I would dress up as Ms. Moolinda Wu. One, because she is the Life Professor and I love the school of Life!

Now Ms. Falmea, the true question is, What would YOU dress up as?

-Justin
Great ideas, Wizards! I'm honored that even one of you would want a Falmea costume!

Justin, I believe the point of the holiday is to have fun being something that you are not normally, and as such... I think I'd dress up as a Frost Giant! ::grin::

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea