Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing and Wizards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I was wondering if anyone else thought that adding fishing to Wizard101 was a little strange? I just feel like they don't go together! I still will occasionally fish because I love to get treasure chests but can anyone else tell me how they feel about fishing in W101?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I like fishing, at least in game. I detest real life fishing.

I don't think it is odd at all. Even in real life, you have people of all walks of life taking time off to fish. I have known CEO's of companies go fishing. Even doctors, lawyers, and the such will go on little fishing vacations. So why can't wizards take a little time off their work of defeating monsters to relax by a pond?

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I like it.... but yeah, it's a little weird...(no offense)
But it's something you could do when you're bored and/ or just for fun.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I don't know, it seems perfectly fine to me! Fishing is a great new update that lots of people love! It is nice way to spend your energy if you don't want to fish or garden, and relax from battling. And just getting excited, waiting what fish will spring out of the water...it is really cool. And it is nice getting fish like the Cranky Catfish (Just got it, epic fish!) and having all the excitement swell up in you! >.< I am starting to get weird, anyway my point is that I feel that fishing is the best update of 2014!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Re: Fishing and Wizards?

I truly enjoy W101 fishing and its many benefits. As far as wizards and fishing going together... I don't think a fishing wizard is any stranger than a gardening wizard.