Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've been pondering about this for a while!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I wanted to know if Wizard101 had their own custom music recorded and sent to Kingsisle for the in-game soundtracks, or if it's just a song that they bought a copyright license for. I feel as though Kingsisle as the potential to make their own music and record and use it for their own but lots of game have music that they contract with the artist for!

I don't know, it's a random question but is really worth asking, as I am a HUGE fan of Wizard101 and a HUGE fan of its music! Any reply from an Administrator or something would be greatly appreciated!

Oh yes and if you do record it on your own, can I buy sheet music from Kingsisle for it? Or if it's another artist's song, can you refer me to them?

I wanted to know if you can answer these questions with details, I would really love to hear about the Kingsisle's way of music! Well anyways, thanks! I am off to my journey on reaching level 55 !!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Pretty sure they record it themselves.
I remember Nick Jonas came in once and even composed the music for WinterTusk.
You can still find him in Grizzlehiem, right next to the boat that takes you to WinterTusk.