Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I really like fishing, I don't wish to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at it. What I don't like is fishing in the commons. Here is why.
1: You have to listen to all those people abusing the chat filter and using it as a dating site.
2: You have to listen to all those people (about 2) who don't abuse the chat filter, but use it to request people for dungeons, hatching, T.C. trades, and such.
3: When a seraph or lady justice appears, it forces you to turn and look at it. Taking your eye of your lure.
4: Worst of all, the people with the massive mounts who figure out some way to get in your way.

It is for these reasons that I would like to fish in the privacy of my castle. I understand that a problem of this is that you would need to assign a worlds fish to a castle. Which is fine and dandy for the castle's you buy off the turtle man, but what about the class houses. I would like to say here that every single school has a world, so you could give that school house the world's fish.
Krokotopia
Dragonspyre
Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk
Celestia
Mooshu
Aquila
Azteca

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Or KI could create a fishing bundle where there is a house included that you can fish at that randomly which has every type of fish stocked in it at any given time so you catch different fish at different times. They could even make fishing clothing such as hats and fishing jackets with lure pockets etc. or a pole sticking out of a backpack. It would be fun.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
Don't they already have an atlantean bundle though, seems like they'd be favoring fish too much.