Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2014
I'm almost in celestia with my other account named Elizabeth storm rider I need tips
I really want to learn the astral spells! Also I hope this helps for the others who are almost in celestia

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
The sun spells like tough, giant, monstrous, etc are must haves. Later in azteca potent trap and sharpened blade. I have not had much use for the others. But according to gear, playing style, and school you are they can help. Convection can help for those stun happy minions and bosses. (From Diego the duel master)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Saffron Life on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm almost in celestia with my other account named Elizabeth storm rider I need tips
I really want to learn the astral spells! Also I hope this helps for the others who are almost in celestia
If you want Astral Spells even though you are not in Celestia yet, and you are level 50, do this:
Step one: Get a membership or make sure you have a lot of crowns.
Step two: Get a high-level friend (level 65+).
Step three: Wait until your high-level friend goes to Celestia or ask them to go there.
Step four: Once your friend is in Celestia, teleport to them. (If you don't have a membership you may have to buy the area.)

Step five: Once you are in Celestia, teleport to the Celestia Base Camp, or if you are already there, go to where the astral spells are.
That is the end but if you are not level 50 yet, follow the next few steps:
Step six: Mark your place in Celestia.
Step seven: Wait until you are level 50 and DO NOT use your teleporting thingy.
Step eight: Teleport to Celestia and get your astral spells.
Hope this helped.
Mryna Dragoncloud, level 48 and soon to be .