Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When does Storm get spells ????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I'm a level 74 Storm in Avalon and still have not got one new spell yet. I just beat Jaberwock and still nothing can someone help me???

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's several spells. Mass Prism 70 from Cassie the Ponycorn in the Wilds, Enfeeble 72 from a quest from Friar Bolan in Caliburn, Healing Current 75 in Grizzleheim and Mokompo 75 from Halstrom. You need to have completed the prequests for some of those. If you just finished Jabberwock, that means you are coming up on the Wilds so you'll meet up with Cassie in the Owl tower soon enough.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
StormcasterJasmine on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 74 Storm in Avalon and still have not got one new spell yet. I just beat Jaberwock and still nothing can someone help me???
There are prequests to each spell...make sure you've done them.
All storm spells are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
You first have to complete Wintertusk (Grizzlehiem) to get those spells.

-Nick level 100

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
If you have already passed Sirens:

Level 72 - Enfeeble - Remove all positive charms from an enemy. Side quest called "No Pain, No Agravaine"

Level 75 - Healing Current - 100, 400, or 1000 . Side quest called "Always After Me Charms"

Level 75 - Mokompo - Summon a minion of . Side quests: "Storm Warning", "Storm Fall"

If you need help finding the quest, look on the wiki.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
seethe42 on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
There's several spells. Mass Prism 70 from Cassie the Ponycorn in the Wilds, Enfeeble 72 from a quest from Friar Bolan in Caliburn, Healing Current 75 in Grizzleheim and Mokompo 75 from Halstrom. You need to have completed the prequests for some of those. If you just finished Jabberwock, that means you are coming up on the Wilds so you'll meet up with Cassie in the Owl tower soon enough.
Lol, wow. First off, Healing Current is obtained from a witch owl on the High Road. The Jabberwock comes Far after you do the White Owl Tower and unlock Cassie the Ponycorn, who stands in the Toadstool Village.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
2019amisany on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Lol, wow. First off, Healing Current is obtained from a witch owl on the High Road. The Jabberwock comes Far after you do the White Owl Tower and unlock Cassie the Ponycorn, who stands in the Toadstool Village.
First off, She gives the quest which sends you to Grizzleheim where you actually fight for the spell. Second, The Toadstool Villiage is IN The Wild. On the final point, yeah, it's been ages since I quested Avalon, all my wizards are long finished there. It's the Wyrd that's unlocked, not Wild.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
seethe42 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
First off, She gives the quest which sends you to Grizzleheim where you actually fight for the spell. Second, The Toadstool Villiage is IN The Wild. On the final point, yeah, it's been ages since I quested Avalon, all my wizards are long finished there. It's the Wyrd that's unlocked, not Wild.
She does not send you to Grizzleheim. The boss monster is a raven, but her cave is also in the Toadstool Village.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You're right, I had it confused with the quest that sends you to Sudrilund at 55.