Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmute Agave Nectar is missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had finished the transcendent crafter quest and then could not purchase the transmute Agave Nectar spell because the spell has disappeared I just finished the quest and went to purchase the transmute spell but there are no spells to be purchased. So I went to my list of transmute spells and the transmute Agave Nectar is not there. Not certain where to go now, or what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Miranda Fairytamer

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
MirandaFairyTamer on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had finished the transcendent crafter quest and then could not purchase the transmute Agave Nectar spell because the spell has disappeared I just finished the quest and went to purchase the transmute spell but there are no spells to be purchased. So I went to my list of transmute spells and the transmute Agave Nectar is not there. Not certain where to go now, or what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Miranda Fairytamer
Hi.

Try to visit all vendors in Azteca but i am not exact sure 100% but i think transmute is at vendor in Alto Alto under second page when you enter his shoppint options ( nornally there is treasure card icon that shows option for cards to craft or it this case regent ). I hope i got it right it was long time i buy that transmute but in fog i remember that you can't buy it if you didn't complete crafter quest for Azteca you will not be able to buy it but i am sure you know that :),

Good Hunting Miranda

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Find some friends and farm gladiator, he drops the reagent fairly often. If you want that help from me I can, I typically help my other friends do that often.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Thank you Everyone. I found the vendor thanks to seethe42s link. I appreciate the help.