Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamma

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
i just.... LOVE gamma :3 he is so cute and smart, and cool, and smart, wait did i mention smart alredy? eh so i was thinking, what if we could have gamma as a pet! :3. But not him like a cousin who dresses like him, i would protect him, and make him smart, and make him fast and strong, and he would give you a card were he appears in his room studying the spiral and then shoots out of the top cristal a glancing light that dmages alot, and that his school would be all of them. and he would only be able to be bought at the crown shop or a SUPER rare drop form a boss, like in the next world after krysalis part 2, or maybe come in a pack

and he would be able to cast unicorn as a talent, and pixie, and give you defense and more damage, and the acurracy and critical boost, and the other two would be just intelect boost and agility boost. Oh and he would follow you by flying, and how he casts the spell he would dance in mid air! awww that would be soooooooo cute, so cute! and i know i am acting a bit girly but when it comes to gamma, i act like this XD

well tell me what you think and i hope this would be implemented and if gamma answers, then i would go crazy! he is my idol ( besides moolinda wu ) and i would love to tell me what he thinks

isaac goldheart lvl 23 ninja master

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
First off:

Gamma would never be a pet, nor his family! that's sad! (how would you feel if someone wanted to keep one of your relatives as a pet)

Also, those talents are way way waaaay too strong for a first generation pet.

They'd have to create a new spell just for a pet?

Sorry dude I don't see this happening. Ever.

-The RavenCatcher

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
lol i like that. maybe it could also give a gamma polymorph

97 James Titanfountain

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Sokad on May 1, 2014 wrote:
First off:

Gamma would never be a pet, nor his family! that's sad! (how would you feel if someone wanted to keep one of your relatives as a pet)

Also, those talents are way way waaaay too strong for a first generation pet.

They'd have to create a new spell just for a pet?

Sorry dude I don't see this happening. Ever.

-The RavenCatcher

ok, it is sad, but maybe not a family mate, maybe.... a clone?

and they have made a new spell just for a pet, the snowball pet, they litterally made a new spell for a snow ball

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
lifedude2002 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
ok, it is sad, but maybe not a family mate, maybe.... a clone?

and they have made a new spell just for a pet, the snowball pet, they litterally made a new spell for a snow ball
Actually they altered the stats on an existing spell "blizzard" this doesnt require any new animation design, where as if you made a "gamma" spell, you'd have to completely design something new.

-The RavenCatcher