Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Additions to Wysteria!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I really think that KingsIsle should add more details to Pigswick (Wysteria). For example, in some of the shops (like the pet store) they don't even sell what the sign says. Another example is, there is no castle shop. I LOVE touring castle and I was super disappointed when I saw there wasn't a castle shop. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah the really should add on to wysteria. I too enjoy touring the castles and i couldnt find a wysteria castle shop either. There is the wysteria villa in the crown shop, but for people who don't have a lot of crowns on them, there really should have houses for gold. Other additions like new quests, pets and possibly new areas would be great.

Lauren SkullCatcher Level 77

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I agree about the new additions but I am pretty sure that they fixed the sign problem in the latest update.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
soccer64624 on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Yeah the really should add on to wysteria. I too enjoy touring the castles and i couldnt find a wysteria castle shop either. There is the wysteria villa in the crown shop, but for people who don't have a lot of crowns on them, there really should have houses for gold. Other additions like new quests, pets and possibly new areas would be great.

Lauren SkullCatcher Level 77
You can buy the Wysteria Villa for gold. Just select it in the Crowns Shop and click on the Gold tab near the Buy button.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
MrsFairyXx on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
I really think that KingsIsle should add more details to Pigswick (Wysteria). For example, in some of the shops (like the pet store) they don't even sell what the sign says. Another example is, there is no castle shop. I LOVE touring castle and I was super disappointed when I saw there wasn't a castle shop. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day!
Wysteria was one of my favorite worlds. Both rustic and lighthearted, it held challenges and had an amusing storyline. I did think it was a rather small world, and could have held more areas. Who knows, they may add to it later, as they did the Helephant tower. They should have a castle place, and pet place. Would be nice to see more developed there. Wysteria villa is nice, again, one of my favorites.

I can only guess what they might do, but I feel the storyline will be making us revisit every world in the spiral, not just the new ones. Who knows what might lie in Wysteria in time to come.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
They should sell the Wysteria Villa in both the crown shop and the furniture store, P101 did it with their first two houses and the vendor in near the Kraken Skulls tavern. W101 could perhaps make a castle vendor in Wysteria?

When Summer comes, Ice wizards! Run!