Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am a magus thaumaturge and i am still in krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
I am a magus and I still in krokotopia because my parents didn't get me membership until I was level 11 is that ok??

~ Dustin Dawntail magus level 32

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
master of polar wi... on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
I am a magus and I still in krokotopia because my parents didn't get me membership until I was level 11 is that ok??

~ Dustin Dawntail magus level 32
Of course it's okay. There is no such thing as being too high of a level anywhere. You should be able to breeze through Krok now!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Yes, just skip some side quests and you will be the same as everyone else. If you want to make higher worlds easier you can do the side quests and it wont hurt. Lastly, remember that you don't have to farm and level up when you are not a member because you will eventually get a membership and regret it later (like now).
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Yes. I got membership at level 10 and finished the streets at level 18

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I see what you say I didn't get my membership for 4 years and when I got it I only played this game but in krok was lvl. 28 now I'm 31 but it's not weird that your still in krok

-Mitchel Frogslinger lvl.31

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
That's absolutely fine! Being a slightly higher level will make completing Krokotopia easier, plus, once you make it to Marleybone/Mooshu, you'll be the same level as everyone else (as you get to higher levels, more xp is required to level up, so the xp difference now will eventually be contained within one level).

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Why wouldn't that be ok? Besides the more leveled up you are more easier it is too defeat the monsters and those hard dungeons .I hope you enjoy your membership and have a good time in the game .

Elizabeth level 64