Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I have a balance wizard and I was wondering if anybody wanted to hatch with me. I would like a balance pet (don't really care) or if you are a starter in the game I would be willing to hatch with you. I would really enjoy it if somebody would hatch with me because I have been trying to find somebody to hatch with but everybody either said no or nobody replied. There is just a few things I would like to know....
  1. How much gold will it cost?
  2. When do you want to meet?
  3. What pet do you have?
  4. What talents does your pet have?
Here is what you need to know.....
  1. I have an adult Trojan Horse pet with the following talents...
  2. Life Striker
  3. Rugged
  4. Slow Leader
  5. Huge Rally
  6. The Gnomest Card
  7. Don't know the time zone but live in Indiana

Thanks,

Olivia Skullhunter level 33

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Your Trojan Horse sounds like a great pet! Wish I had enough gold; I'd hatch with you ASAP.

Speaking of gold, I can't give you an exact amount of cost. However, from past experience I know it's a good idea to have a MINIMUM of $50K available when hatching.

As for your time zone, most of Indiana is in the Eastern time zone. Some counties very northwest (Lake County and area) and very southwest and along the Ohio River are in the Central time zone. (I live in Indiana too.)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I saw your post "Miranda Nightsinger" I would be happy to hatch with you, so I will help you farm for gold and I'll give you treasure cards to get the money. What pet do you have? I will set a time and date for us to meet so I can help you. Also if I am not there I am sorry but that probably means i either forgot or I couldn't get on.

Time Zone: Eastern
Time: 4:30
Realm: Wu
Date: 2/12/2014

Thanks so much,

Olivia Skullhunter Level 33

Olivia Level 8

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I've got a load of Enchanted Armaments

All have fairy/Sprite/Tower Shield, some with Deer Knight, May cast tower shield, may cast hex, health gift, unicorn, energizer bunny.

It gives 1 Sharpen Blade card at baby, another at ancient, and another at mega

Give me a time and place

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I've got several pets. Because you're wanting to hatch a pet for your Balance wizard my first generation Therizinosaurus may be best. Therizinosaurus give one Elemental trap card at Baby/Teen, one Spectral Blast card at Adult/Ancient, and one Hydra card at Epic/Mega. Here are the talents in his pool....

Extra Mana
Pip O' Plenty
Sharp-Shot
Add Balance
Element Blade (manifested)
Spell-Defying
Add Health
Relentless
Brilliant (manifested)
Powerful

My first generation Sea Dragon may be a good option too. He is Fire school but has a high pedigree, and the talents in his pool aren't school specific. His talent pool is....

Pierce Train (manifested)
Pip O' Plenty
Sharp-Shot
Tower Shield
Pain-Giver
Spell-Proof
Spritely
Health Gift (manifested)
Piercemonger
Disarmament

I also have....

epic first generation Samoorai
ancient first generation Wraith
ancient first generation Scarecrow
adult Shadow Phoenix
adult first generation Shaolin Monkey
adult first generation Sea Dragon
adult first generation Penumbra Drake
adult first generation Vampire
teen first generation Nightmare
teen hatched Penumbra Drake

I'm good with gold now so no need to help farm.

I can't get on until after 6PM Eastern weekdays; I can't play W101 at work. :) Thursdays are bad for me; I'm lucky if I can play at all on Thursdays. Does another day and time work for you? Let me know, and let me know if you have any more questions about my pets.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Balance Girl, Did you see Sargo's post from this morning? Enchanted Armaments are great all-around pets for any school, and it sounds like Sargo's have some fantastic talents manifested. Hatching with one of his would be great for you!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Sargo, I would like to hatch with one of your enchanted armor that has deer night. All of your pets are awesome!

Here is time and date.

Time: 4:30
Date: 2/13/2014
Realm: Wu
Area: 1

Thanks,

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Sargo the time zone is Eastern.

Thanks,