Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I feel like if u spend enough money u will get the item u want in the packs, i spend like 14,000 crowns on hydra pack, and i got hydra mount, i spent 5000 crowns and i got nightmare mount, but i hate how i have like 130 pets now :(, i can only put 50 in my house so do i need to sell the rest.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Well you can put pets in your bank and shared bank BUT moving pets out of the shared bank will empty your energy.
Hope this helps!
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Not really. I just bought over 23,000 crowns worth in the Keeper's lore and got every piece of gear (some over 6 of) except the jade boots i was going for. My pet does not want to eat any more robes, hoods, and boots. All i got out of the last $20 I spent was a new bobble head that I don't really like in the first place. I have never got a mount from a pack.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ThexBestxWizard on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
I feel like if u spend enough money u will get the item u want in the packs, i spend like 14,000 crowns on hydra pack, and i got hydra mount, i spent 5000 crowns and i got nightmare mount, but i hate how i have like 130 pets now :(, i can only put 50 in my house so do i need to sell the rest.
You can keep 50 inside and 50 outside. Also you could buy another house with gold to store extra pets in if you don't want to get rid of them.