Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HD Texture Download

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Hi everyone. i have been playing the game for quite sometime now, i know that there are a lot of little things we all would like to fix but there is one in particular that i had in mind. An HD texture download. I have realized the graphics in the game are well... not that great... at all. I was thinking that since there are many people like me who have power hungry PC's that we should put them to good use. Possibly a one time fee of like 5 dollars to obtain the download. The download would basically just be a remastered version of the graphics in the game. The reason i suggested a fee was because, obviously if this idea was implemented into the game we would want it to be a great job, so why wouldn't we compensate them for all their hard work. Keep in mind this would just be an option not a requirement so if your Computer could not run the HD download well you could stick to the original. I do respect the reason for the not so demanding requirements because i know that there are people out there that don't have the best PC's so it is very convenient.

Just an idea, please leave comments below! All opinions are welcome, positive or negative! All feedback is appreciated!!!

Your Spiral Friendly Pyromancer-
Colin DragonHunter