Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new wand-video game controller

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
there should be a new wand that looks like a video game controller.
the wizard presses some buttons, then the spell procedes

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Hmmm... yes, but no.

On one hand, controller wands would be EPIC, but on the other hand, 75% of the players would have it. Maybe it could be a crowns item for lvl 50+? Maybe 2500 crowns or something?
I would buy it!

~Rebecca ShadowFlame

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it should be a no level required crowns item

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Oooh!

They have to make a SNES looking controller!!!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Having a controller would be epic! Only thing is, we're Wizards and their are no video games at Hogwarts. See my point? Do you see a book with controllers with a Wizard in it or a fantasty genre? Nope!
To this, I say, don't make it! It will be called Video Game101 where you make Video Games but that wouldn't be fun since their is already that site called ROBLOX and you can do it their anyways btw,
Back to the point, a controller wouldn't be Wizardy. Okay? I'm soory but I will say this, No Support.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Mason Raven on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Having a controller would be epic! Only thing is, we're Wizards and their are no video games at Hogwarts. See my point? Do you see a book with controllers with a Wizard in it or a fantasty genre? Nope!
To this, I say, don't make it! It will be called Video Game101 where you make Video Games but that wouldn't be fun since their is already that site called ROBLOX and you can do it their anyways btw,
Back to the point, a controller wouldn't be Wizardy. Okay? I'm soory but I will say this, No Support.
i'm sorry but whens the last time you have seen harry potter playing a banjo or casting spells with a water pipe (there are wands that are designed to be such in game)

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Wizard101 isn't associated with Harry Potter.
And how would one wand change the entire genre, name, and plot to a game? And what is wrong with having some fun?
Last I recall Joe Jonas and Selena Gomez aren't exactly wizards...

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Actually, I've read a book with a video game controller and it was fantasy. One of those books where the person is on Earth playing video games, then the plot comes up and magical stuff happens. I see your point, but eh, another point: wizards have spears and swords and sparkly staffs. If all of your rules applied, the sword wands would be confiscated and created into a game called Medieval101. I see the point, but there's also a "why not?" in my brain. Would be cool, might not be added, thought it might. Who knows?

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth