Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Krhysalis quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
I am nowhere near to Khrysalis but I have an idea, don't blame me if there is any thing similar already In the game. Also I think Kingsisle has like put a chip in my brain and using ideas that I think of. Before Khrysalis came out I drew pictures of arthropod-like people except my people have two set of arms. Anyway back to my idea.

This is a side quest that you receive from a antine, which is a ant like person. They want you to go deep into the antine castle. This is more like a mound that goes underground than a castle. He wants you to deliver a mysterious package to the antine queen. When you go in you hear a yelp for help from the queen. When you enter the chamber the queen is located there are to antine figures which appear to be thieving the queen and her gaurds. You battle them and they are rather hard. You fight a tall red antine and a short black antine accompanied by to larger than normal average ants. When you defeat them, the queen takes the package and reward you with a baby pet ant.
Hope you liked my idea.