Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Today I was playing Celestia and I went to turn in the quest to fight Gluaco and when I turned in the quest I did not receive the quest The Back Door and it didn't even let me choose to do Helping Claw. Could anyone help or someone who has had this issue before tell me how they solved it? Thanks.

Hunter Unicorneyes lvl 56

Edit: I no longer need help some how my game glitched and the reason I don't have the storyline is because for what ever reason I got the quest X marks the spot instead.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hunter Unicorneyes on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Today I was playing Celestia and I went to turn in the quest to fight Gluaco and when I turned in the quest I did not receive the quest The Back Door and it didn't even let me choose to do Helping Claw. Could anyone help or someone who has had this issue before tell me how they solved it? Thanks.

Hunter Unicorneyes lvl 56

Edit: I no longer need help some how my game glitched and the reason I don't have the storyline is because for what ever reason I got the quest X marks the spot instead.
At one time there was a problem with some quests in that area. Sounds like you might have run into the bug again.

In the November updates, KI said that it was fixed. If you scroll down to "Additional Fixes" on this link, they have a comment about it: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2013#misc

It said:

Senator Nellek has graciously agreed to start talking to Wizards again at the end of the dual for the quest "Helping Claw" in Celestia.

You might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having the problem.